Biden will announce an Executive Order intended to CONTROL the availability of guns as much as he can without going through Congress.

Which specifically talks about WELL REGULATED MILITIAS.

The problem with the misinterpretation of the Second Amendment is that it was never about "guns", (which aren't even mentioned) it was about the regulation of Militias and how they could be used The original draft of the Second also allowed for religious exemptions for militia service, and it goes right into the Third Amendment, which prohibits quartering of troops in civilian homes/areas in peacetime.

Gun ownership was rare in Colonial times (The firing mechanisms had to be imported from Europe) and muskets were only effective when fired in Volleys.

But we've taken this Militia Amendment out of context to mean that any crazed lunatic can own a military grade weapon, and then you wonder why we have mass shootings.
The right of The People to bear arms, and the mention of the Malita, are exclusively separated by a COMMA; they are not connected.
Learn how to decipher English, dumbass.

We need a federal study to determine that 19,500 gun homicides, 23,000 gun suicides, 70,000 gun injuries and 400,000 gun crimes a year are a bad thing?
Look, even someone on the other side of the issue sees how stupid such a study is.....Maybe one needs to be done on where most of those incidents are concentrated in....But we already know the answer to that one too don't we?....Blue run population centers. ;)

The right of The People to bear arms, and the mention of the Malita, are exclusively separated by a COMMA; they are not connected.
Learn how to decipher English, dumbass.
WTF SeaSwab?
A comma is a continuation of a sentence, NOT seperate, dumbass.
A period or paragraph disconnects a subject in a sentence.

What part of this …

“the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

… does the democrats not understand?
x50lwpcctqb91.png

You are a dumbass, I am not.
See how that works?
Sure, you can repeat it as many times as you want.

"The right of The People to bear arms, and the mention of the MALITA, are exclusively separated by a COMMA; they are not connected".
Capital letters, where they shouldn't be.
Semi-colon where it shouldn't be.
Can't proofread or spell either, DUMBASS.

What part of this …

“the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

… does the democrats not understand?
The winners here will be the ones who actually commit gun violence because they don’t by their guns legally anyways. Biden’s Order will NOT reduce gun violence. What it will do is further hinder law- abiding citizens from legally purchasing firearms which is really what Biden and the Democrats want to accomplish.

The winners here will be the ones who actually commit gun violence because they don’t by their guns legally anyways. Biden’s Order will NOT reduce gun violence. What it will do is further hinder law- abiding citizens from legally purchasing firearms which is really what Biden and the Democrats want to accomplish.
Correct.

Look, even someone on the other side of the issue sees how stupid such a study is.....Maybe one needs to be done on where most of those incidents are concentrated in....But we already know the answer to that one too don't we?....Blue run population centers.

That would be fine if you guys let blue population centers have strict gun laws if they want them. But you all don't do that. Instead, when DC or Chicago passes a strict gun law, you guy run whining to the courts about how your rights are being violated even though you don't actually live there.

Of course, murder is on the rise in the Red Rural Areas, too, but let's not talk about that.

Hey, if you want to sign up for a well-regulated militia, by all means. I was part of a Well-Regulated militia (the Illinois National Guard) for years.

Crazy people with guns do not constitute a militia.
Just because someone owns a gun legally doesn’t make them crazy either…

Nothing the govt does, passes, or insists on will EVER take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. So each of you sniveling, cowardly liberals can SUCK IT. Keep grasping that some POS politician is going to force us all to hand over our evil weapons of war. IT AINT HAPPENING. :finger3:

That would be fine if you guys let blue population centers have strict gun laws if they want them. But you all don't do that. Instead, when DC or Chicago passes a strict gun law, you guy run whining to the courts about how your rights are being violated even though you don't actually live there.

Of course, murder is on the rise in the Red Rural Areas, too, but let's not talk about that.

You should simply say “thank you” for protecting your rights…

Tell me Joe,

You used Chicago as one of your examples. Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the nation. Turning law abiding citizens into victims. Why are you defending illegal guns?
Also, your site is crap….

Pegasus - Pegasus Institute is a first of its kind, millennial-led….

Full stop.

When Clinton did what ever that was he did back in the 90's I had a couple of AK's, an SKS and a full crate of NATO rounds. I don't remember how much I had in the guns and ammo or exactly how much I made, but it was thousands of dollars. One of the custodians at work bought the ammo because he thought they were coming for his guns.

Just because someone owns a gun legally doesn’t make them crazy either…

No, but it's amazing how many absolutely crazy people can get guns.

The best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun fetishist.

You used Chicago as one of your examples. Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the nation. Turning law abiding citizens into victims. Why are you defending illegal guns?
Also, your site is crap….

First, Chicago doesn't have tough gun laws. After the NRA went whining to SCOTUS, the gun laws in Chicago were all struck down and Concealed Carry stores popped up on every corner. (The McDonald Decision, if you want to look it up.)

Just for shits and grins, I decided to actually apply for my Illinois FOID card. Do you know what their extensive background check consisted of? Me paying $11.00 and swearing I'm not mentally ill or have a criminal conviction. Now, since my health records would be sealed, there's no way they could check the former, but for the latter, how much of an investigation could they do for $11.00?

No, but it's amazing how many absolutely crazy people can get guns.

The best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun fetishist.

First, Chicago doesn't have tough gun laws. After the NRA went whining to SCOTUS, the gun laws in Chicago were all struck down and Concealed Carry stores popped up on every corner. (The McDonald Decision, if you want to look it up.)

Just for shits and grins, I decided to actually apply for my Illinois FOID card. Do you know what their extensive background check consisted of? Me paying $11.00 and swearing I'm not mentally ill or have a criminal conviction. Now, since my health records would be sealed, there's no way they could check the former, but for the latter, how much of an investigation could they do for $11.00?
I am probably what you would call a gun nut. I have concealed carry since the mid 90's. So I am by no means anti-gun. But my wife ran a nursing home health care maybe late 90's or early 2000's. One of her patients was a vet and had a VA doctor. This vet was so incompetent they took away his car key and turned off his gas for his oven, and even his sharp knives. But according to my wife, he had guns all over the house and would "play" with them while the nurses were there to take care of him. Finally they all quit taking care of him because he was so dangerous. The VA was afraid to declare him incompetent and confiscate his firearms because of politics. They literally took his sharp pencils but would no take his firearms. I think they finally just declared him incompetent and forced him into long term care. We do need to rethink something.

Forum List

Back