Biden Turns to Venezuela for Oil: 'Just One More Anti-American Act,' Says Gingrich

I worked in nuclear power all my life. So a bit more familiar than the average person.

Brown sites, non of our commercial reactors that have been shut down resulted in a site that is, brown. The opposite is true. You can find deer grazing and animals borrowing into the ground, living.

Brown sites? I been pn site where there have been 2 nuclear meltdowns in the USA (there have been 3), no site is brown.

Selenium to focus nuetrons, not in any commercial nuclear reactor, if any period.
That's fine....just keep repeating that.

And I never said anything.

That's fine....just keep repeating that.

And I never said anything.
That is right, you never said anything, based on fact.

We have many sites which have been returned to theur natural state. That is why I questioned what you said.

Brown sites, problems with selenium? Only if you have zero knowledge.

connecticut yankee, former westinghouse reactor, looks green to me
conn.jpg

That is right, you never said anything, based on fact.

We have many sites which have been returned to theur natural state. That is why I questioned what you said.

Brown sites, problems with selenium? Only if you have zero knowledge.

connecticut yankee, former westinghouse reactor, looks green to me
View attachment 734010
I never said anything about selenium....it's popular in shampoo for dandruff remedies.

Brown sites can develop and be a problem unless there is a cleaning up of a site.

The corporate world today here in America is very cognizant about brown site development and restoration.
As the USA's economy changed in the 70's and 80's from manufacturing to its current state brown sites became a problem with abandoned factories and toxic substances remaining behind. The Federal government had to go in and clean up these sites and did some deals to get some repurposed.
However....a nuclear reactor leaves a permanent brown site where the decommissioned reactor was. There's one in Knoxville TN where they enriched the uranium for the two bombs dropped on Japan. Today hunters take deer they hunt to the ranger station to get a Geiger counter run over the deer. See if it's safe to eat.

Several others in the tri-cities area in the extreme east of TN where Kodak paper and other industries polluted their industrial sites and the environment around them. There's more in New Jersey next to the commuter rail that takes people to NYC daily. Big signs about toxic chemicals and to stay out.
Some brown sites are not going to be able to be cleaned for a LONG time.

I never said anything about selenium....it's popular in shampoo for dandruff remedies.

However....a nuclear reactor leaves a permanent brown site where the decommissioned reactor was. There's one in Knoxville TN where they enriched the uranium for the two bombs dropped on Japan. Today hunters take deer they hunt to the ranger station to get a Geiger counter run over the deer. See
No brown sites from commercial nuclear power. What the government does on government land is out of our control. After the reactor is gone, the radioactivity is gone. The nuetrons to do not escape and contaminate the ground. There are three layers of containment.

Selenium, yes we can ignore you mentioned selenium

Forum List

Back