Biden Tries To Assassinate Roger Stone With Drone Strike

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Roger Stone and right-wing radio personality Matthew Erich "Mancow" Muller (known as Mancow Muller) posted a video this week baselessly speculating that Stone had been targeted by a drone strike in Florida. "Roger Stone is here with me. We're two doors down from his office. There was a drone strike in America two days ago," Muller claims in the video -- "I'm telling you, this is incredible. Why is this not making major news? I'm in Fort Lauderdale," Muller adds.

Firefighters shared a very different assessment of what had occurred at the Barco Sales & Manufacturing warehouse. Oakland Park Fire Chief Steven Krivjanik said
"The business was a manufacturer of commercial grade Styrofoam that is very flammable. 'Even when I arrived, they were [still] exploding all around the street."
Firefighters actually got the blaze under control within 30 minutes, not 24 hours as Stone claimed."

Of course the Biden controlled local fire department will lie and say this wasn't a drone stike; even the owner of the business lied and said this wasn't a drone strike; but Roger Stone has been on the forefront of the truth for decades and this is why he is such a threat to Biden and the Deep State. How is that a sitting president of the US was able to order a drone strike on a US citizen on US soil (it's ok if we drone strike US citizens in the Middle East tho) and the media isn't reporting it?

I suppose the only way to stop Biden and his evil take over of America is to quickly donate more money to Roger Stone -- because he is in really desperate need of financing...

Like his presidential patron, Roger Stone is a difficult subject with whom to sympathize.

To be fair, Biden wasnt aiming for stone. He meant to send the strike to our allies in Europe but he missed and hit FL.
Probably hand shakes or his drool dripped on the computer panel and shorted it out.

OMG after all the elaborate propaganda promoted by the FBI and media on Russia, Russia Russia I have no issue with Stone suggesting the deep state wants to kill him.

Notice how all of the Trump sycophants don't even care that Stone and others like him have so little respect for your intelligence -- they can say shit like this knowing you folks will just find a way to rationalize it.....

Pathetic...
3ba8e78ca0bc1fc4f3bb3a8333deb223.jpg

Notice how all of the Trump sycophants don't even care that Stone and others like him have so little respect for your intelligence -- they can say shit like this knowing you folks will just find a way to rationalize it.....

Pathetic...View attachment 484126
Did stone claim that there was a drone strike? Can you quote stone saying anything inaccurate?

Pathetic...View attachment 484126

Believe absurdities like

View attachment 484462
Just imagine how much of a bitch fit you folks would have thrown if Hunter received an email from Russian operatives promising dirt on his Dad's political opponent....and Hunter responded by saying he loves it and then lied about multiple meetings with those Russian operatives....

Then imagine those same Russian operatives being convicted for money laundering from an influence campaign??

But since all this ACTUALLY happened with Trump and his son; you folks are reduced to pretending Biden and his son really colluded with Russia, Ukraine, China, Iran, Peru, South Africa, Mongolia and Castle Grayskull -- since yall like making shit up
STL186808_1.jpg

Forum List

Back