Biden totally focused on Russia while ignoring the American people

My P&I haven’t increased, but my county is run by liberals and they’ve increased spending - with a big increase to teachers and for new buildings. We have all been warned that property taxes, which is part of the monthly payment, to go up significantly.
My state and county is run by a GOP supermajority and taxes increased on fuel and real estate and they used the stimulus monies to give raises to teachers and to invest in educational building construction and maintenance. I pay my property taxes annually. So what we are seeing is taxes increasing no matter which side is in the driver's seat which makes partisanship stupid at best.

Everyday veggie Joe or someone in his administration is rambling on about a new sanction they're slapping on Russia.
But I've yet to hear anything about their plans to help ease the financial suffering of the American people?

This is nothing but deflection by a pro-Russian poster.

Most Americans want to defeat Russia and Putin.

Because they believe in freedom.

Of course you do. You know everything but the facts.
The very same things were happening under Trump but you remained silent.
Biden's figures proved you are hate filled and ignorant.
I just point out every ignorant post you write. I miss a lot of them but so far my sampling rate is showing 100% ignorance. You know nothing you regurgitate what you see on CNN. I hate no one, not even you. You just annoy me with your combination of arrogance and ignorance.

I just point out every ignorant post you write.
No you don't. You guys label everyone as ignorant when you can't refute them

I miss a lot of them but so far my sampling rate is showing 100% ignorance.
you miss them deliberately and you know it. You have nothing to answer with.v
You know nothing you regurgitate what you see on CNN.
I have no CNN to watch. That is also a very poor excuse to cover your inability to refute anything. Blame someone else.
I hate no one, not even you. You just annoy me with your combination of arrogance and ignorance.
No one hates like republicans and you know it. You have yet to prove me wrong on anything and never will.
If you interpret that as ignorance, I make no apologies for bring well read and educated.

Financial suffering?
What Financial suffering. 11 million jobs were available last month which couldn't be filled. Let's assume the ones who didn't want a job were getting ss. Wheres the suffering there comrade.

That was a cheap ignorant shot at the dems.
Because Democrats pay people for not working, dumbass.

Because Democrats pay people for not working, dumbass.
I assume you have the unemployment figures for when Trump was there.
Thought not.
Here's a little reminder of what a failure he was.

Here's how Biden stop them getting paid for nothing.

Clearly you are shooting your mouth off without getting some facts. I'd prefer if you didn't waste my time again

I assume you have the unemployment figures for when Trump was there.
Thought not.
Here's a little reminder of what a failure he was.

Here's how Biden stop them getting paid for nothing.

Clearly you are shooting your mouth off without getting some facts. I'd prefer if you didn't waste my time again
That was the scamdemic. That post is insipid.

No you don't. You guys label everyone as ignorant when you can't refute them

you miss them deliberately and you know it. You have nothing to answer with.v

I have no CNN to watch. That is also a very poor excuse to cover your inability to refute anything. Blame someone else.

No one hates like republicans and you know it. You have yet to prove me wrong on anything and never will.
If you interpret that as ignorance, I make no apologies for bring well read and educated.
Why don't you focus on the problems in the Royal Family? You might actually know something about them.

How so princess?

I am not the one putting myself out to look like an idiot for a bunch of rat fuck criminals.

Criminals who would send you to die, bankrupt you or put you in a cell if it benefitted them in any way.

Criminals who perpetually lie, cheat and steal from the people.

You left/right faggots just love suckin them criminal balls though.
Oh boy, an internet tough guy! Move out of your mom’s basement, Cheeto breath.

The European Peace Fund allocates 500 million to Ukraine for weapons.
One more time.
The Peace Foundation allocates money for WEAPONS.

This is all you need to know about European humanitarian institutions.

Let
Me translate that from Putin Troll to human.

Biden isn’t being distracted by the smoke and mirrors. He remains focused on our war crimes and atrocities. The sanctions may never be lifted.

The European Peace Fund allocates 500 million to Ukraine for weapons.
One more time.
The Peace Foundation allocates money for WEAPONS.

This is all you need to know about European humanitarian institutions.

Although gas prices, especially where they sit now, are often assumed to be a force of political influence, they are actually governed by economic drivers and basic laws of supply and demand. So no, President Biden can't just push a button and let everyone pay $3/gallon again.
WRONG!!!
It goes like this...
My guy is President.... The President has no control of gas prices.
Your guy is President.... Look at these gas prices!!!... your guy sucks!!!

Everyday veggie Joe or someone in his administration is rambling on about a new sanction they're slapping on Russia.
But I've yet to hear anything about their plans to help ease the financial suffering of the American people?

The Biden family got filthy rich selling government influence to foreign countries.

Biden is filthy rich so he doesn't give a shit if his policies significantly erode family income for American families.

He is like that jackass on TV that said he didn't care if gas was $15/gal because he had a $70K Tesla.

WRONG!!!
It goes like this...
My guy is President.... The President has no control of gas prices.
Your guy is President.... Look at these gas prices!!!... your guy sucks!!!
Yeah, right, if the president does control the price of a commodity then that place no longer exists as a capitalist society.

Yeah, right, if the president does control the price of a commodity then that place no longer exists as a capitalist society.
Crony isn't a true capitalist society. They pick and choose the winners here.

They can regulate you out of existence.

Want a building permit. Pay the bribe in the back office first.

Crony isn't a true capitalist society. They pick and choose the winners here.

They can regulate you out of existence.

Want a building permit. Pay the bribe in the back office first.
Then you'd love to live in Missouri a great crony capitalist state run by a majority GOP...

Then you'd love to live in Missouri a great crony capitalist state run by a majority GOP...
We don't live in a pure capitalist society. And your MOONING everyone doesn't change that.

Our gov't is too big for it's britches..............and fucks us all.

Forum List

Back