'Biden told US Jews that Israel - not America - guaranteed their security'

"Excuse me for the Question" - Children of immigrants

This is June 11th...this year.
Prob. they'll translate it in the upcoming days.

The kids seem to recognize very well the what's and why's behind the changes,
and overall very perceptive to their role and responsibility in the family move.

Ukraine, South Africa, US, France and Argentina.

Last edited:
and Ukraine
They were targeted specifically for being Jews?

The kid said it was an overall atmosphere.
It's just something they're not supposed to do,
The whole Bandera gang didn't help neither.

The girl from France said the norm is that you don't hang outside with friends without parents, outside at night not even discussed. Kids here are different, and I don't mean wannabe rebels. That's what they said, it was really nice to experience that freedom.
I see. Overall anti-Jewish atmosphere. Do I understand this correctly?

Strangely enough, this atmosphere didn't thwart to elect a Jew as the president, to re-elect a Jew as a mayor of second largest city, and to appoint a Jew as the prime minister a couple of years ago. To say nothing about a number of MPs of Jewish origin.

But Russia is a safer place, with so called Cossacks becoming an officially paramilitary organization. Ok.

and Ukraine

The girl from France said the norm is that you don't hang outside with friends without parents, outside at night not even discussed. Kids here are different, and I don't mean wannabe rebels. That's what they said, it was really nice to experience that freedom.

Strangely enough, this atmosphere didn't thwart to elect a Jew as the president, to re-elect a Jew as a mayor of second largest city, and to appoint a Jew as the prime minister a couple of years ago. To say nothing about a number of MPs of Jewish origin.

But Russia is a safer place, with so called Cossacks becoming an officially paramilitary organization. Ok.

I prefer a Putin in Duma,
to Zelensky in Rada.

Seriously, the guy is a comedian figue leaf.

The homes of the Jewish community in Ukraine, who go back and forth to work in Russia, hoping stay put waiting for better situation in Ukraine, are being shelled not by Cossacks.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing the issue. No matter who wins in November, the Zionists will still be dictating our middle east policy.
You better stop using all the Zionist developed technology that drives the WEB.
What does "Zionist developed" mean?
Proud Israeli Jews working in every Tech Corporate Development center in Israel.
And they are making your stuff?
And yours.
Almost all the latest hardware and software developed and sold on planet earth is developed in Israel.
The price point of labor, equipment and profit is better than in any other nation.
I don´t think so. They are importing stuff from the UK for their Iron Dome. For example.
Materials, not the plans.

and Ukraine

to Zelensky in Rada.

The homes of the Jewish community in Ukraine, who go back and forth to work in Russia, hoping stay put waiting for better situation in Ukraine, are being shelled not by Cossacks.
Not only their homes. But also the homes of Ukrainians, Russians and other people. It has nothing to do with 'Jewishness' at all.

You prefer Putin, that is okay with me. Everyone has a right to their opinion.

Since the Zionists develop most of our most advanced technology...

If you guys need to tell yourself that... a parasite always wants to think it's a vital organ.
It's not me, it's Silicon Valley.
Heck even India uses Israel to write code for it's military equipment.
You don't really think they would let their slaves classes write code for them?

and Ukraine

to Zelensky in Rada.

Not only their homes. But also the homes of Ukrainians, Russians and other people. It has nothing to do with 'Jewishness' at all.

Yeah, I don't think we disagree overall.
Bandera, whatever, Your country Your choice.

The kid specifically mentioned there was no good future for her in Ukraine,
unlike the kid from France she mentioned nothing about racist attacks,
just that here folks her age, 12-15 feel safe hanging outside when dark.

Also, You know the typical cultural shock of kids immigrating from Soviet countries,
she was shocked by the lack of formality in classrooms, kids here who make up
the 'start up nation' kinda run wild...and free in the true sense of the word.

Last edited:
and Ukraine

to Zelensky in Rada.

Also, You know the typical cultural shock of kids immigrating from Soviet countries,
I think that all that Bandera thing will be sorted out with the time.

There is no much future for Ukraine with all that level of governance we have seen for almost thirty years. Huge corruption and mismanagement - these are two main obstacles for everything here.

and Ukraine

to Zelensky in Rada.

There is no much future for Ukraine with all that level of governance we have seen for almost thirty years. Huge corruption and mismanagement - these are two main obstacles for everything here.

Oh, I'm, really glad to hear that was sorted out.
And seeing your good intentions, I'm sure you also understand that the overall concern is not about the situation in Your country, but a wider view at the situation in the diaspora.

I prefer being called paranoid, to arranging last hour evacuations.

This sort of thing already happened when until Rabbi Kahane HY"D came to shock the entire community, to realize what was actually going on and turn their focus on the plight of our own, they were all about the Civil Rights Movement, while Jews would rot in Soviet prisons for merely studying Hebrew. I see the trend I see the pattern, I know who's gonna be blamed for whatever, and seeing Biden I have zero hope for anything to improve in that regard, quiet the opposite.

And even if Trump is re-elected, to think this whole situation in the US,
will not continue causing very much real shock waves around the world,
is really the attitude of the 3 monkeys, the results are dire and pretty evident.

Rioters in London and France are little concerned about Floyd,
but the common thing is violence and calls against the local Jews.

I'm perfectly correct to raise these concerns in the selfish manner I do,
I don't care about politics, and I'm not a politician, I just care about my people
and wish well to friends.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing the issue. No matter who wins in November, the Zionists will still be dictating our middle east policy.
Proud Israeli Jews working in every Tech Corporate Development center in Israel.
And yours.
Almost all the latest hardware and software developed and sold on planet earth is developed in Israel.
The price point of labor, equipment and profit is better than in any other nation.
I don´t think so. They are importing stuff from the UK for their Iron Dome. For example.
Rather the only exception the UK makes from its ban of military exports to Israel.
I don´t want to downplay their technology capabilities but your claims go far beyond reality.

And yours.
Rather the only exception the UK makes from its ban of military exports to Israel.
I don´t want to downplay their technology capabilities but your claims go far beyond reality.
Then look it up and be very depressed.

And yours.
For example you claim all software is made in Israel. That is simply untrue. No need to look such superlatives up.

And yours.
For example you claim all software is made in Israel. That is simply untrue. No need to look such superlatives up.
Not all, just the stuff that has to work.

And yours.
Not all, just the stuff that has to work.
And that is?

and Ukraine

to Zelensky in Rada.

And seeing your good intentions, I'm sure you also understand that the overall concern is not about the situation in Your country, but a wider view at the situation in the diaspora.

This sort of thing already happened when until Rabbi Kahane HY"D came to shock the entire community, to realize what was actually going on and turn their focus on the plight of our own, they were all about the Civil Rights Movement, while Jews would rot in Soviet prisons for merely studying Hebrew. I see the trend I see the pattern, I know who's gonna be blamed for whatever, and seeing Biden I have zero hope for anything to improve in that regard, quiet the opposite.

is really the attitude of the 3 monkeys, the results are dire and pretty evident.

I don't care about politics, and I'm not a politician, I just care about my people
ESay I obviously misread your post...
Maybe I was too cynical as well, tell me,
do people actually trust Zelensky can change things for the good?

Are these kinda jokes perceived well? The 'Kosher Republic', really??
I'm asking because maybe it's me who has to check the bias, and rethink stuff :dunno:

Last edited:
Caroline Glick: American Jews must stand up to structurally anti-Semitic BLM

Allyson Rowen Taylor, a co-founder of StandWithUs, shared an account of the riots in which they chanted, “F**k the police and kill the Jews.”

The silence of the Jews of America in the face of rising anti-Semitism is stunning.

Over the Shavuot festival on May 30, members of Black Lives Matter (BLM) carried out a pogrom in Fairfax, the oldest Jewish community in Los Angeles, largely populated today by ultra-Orthodox Jews. They vandalized five synagogues and three Jewish schools. Most of the Jewish businesses on Fairfax Avenue were looted.

As Daniel Greenfield reported at Frontpage, Allyson Rowen Taylor, a co-founder of StandWithUs, shared an account of the riots in which they chanted, “F**k the police and kill the Jews.”

Aryeh Rosenfeld, whose store was looted, told The Jerusalem Post that when he came to defend his store there were people driving through the streets screaming “effing Jews” at the Jewish store owners.

Greenfield revealed that the Jews were not incidental victims in a larger night of “anti-racist” rioting by BLM. BLM in Los Angeles is led by outspoken anti-Semites with intimate ties to the virulently anti-Semitic Nation of Islam.

Over the past several years both the BLM-L.A. head Melina Abdullah and her daughter Thandiwe Abdullah, who is the co-founder of the BLM Youth Vanguard, have racked up long records of anti-Semitic rants and fawning praise for Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan. Farrakhan, who has praised Hitler, recently called Jews “termites” and obsessively rails against Judaism and Jews.

As its charter makes clear, BLM itself is structurally anti-Semitic.

Full article:
958522.jpg

Last edited:
RE: 'Biden told US Jews that Israel - not America - guaranteed their security'
SUBTEXT: BLM
⁜→ rylah, et al,

BLUF: Normally I would agree with Caroline Glick; but in this case, I think she is giving some bad advise.

Caroline Glick: American Jews must stand up to structurally anti-Semitic BLM
Allyson Rowen Taylor, a co-founder of StandWithUs, shared an account of the riots in which they chanted, “F**k the police and kill the Jews.”
The silence of the Jews of America in the face of rising anti-Semitism is stunning.
(COMMENT)

My thought is that the Jewish People should NOT get involved in the Black Lives Matter (BLM) as other than a supporting American. They should not draw a connection between the BLM and any Jewish Support Coalition or Association.

While almost all Americans can agree with the premise behind BLM, they will disagree with the protests and rioting as a means of valid political activism in support. And the BLM has a narrow view, in that it should be "ALL Lives Matter." Because in point of fact they do. The Black community is not unique to this premise.

Eventually, the violent Protests and the Rioting will subside. And you do not want to entangle and Jewish interest in the BLM. Why?
(RHETORICAL) Because the BLM will not be remembered for the cause for Black Civil Rights, it will be remembered for the violence and disturbing news videos recording the Black Community at that time. And you will not want that stigma attached in any way to the cause in the name of Israeli Defense or the protection of Jewish religious freedoms in regards to the Jewish National Home.

This is just my thoughts on the matter.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

The surprising remarks were reported by Atlantic journalist Jeffrey Goldberg in a recent article about the future of European Jewry.

Vice President Joe Biden told a gathering of prominent American Jewish officials last fall that they should look to Israel - and not the United States - as the ultimate guarantor of their community’s long-term safety.

The surprising remarks, which were made during a Rosh Hashana celebration attended by government officials and members of Congress, were reported by Atlantic journalist Jeffrey Goldberg in a recent article about the future of European Jewry.

“I had the great pleasure of knowing every prime minister since Golda Meir, when I was a young man in the Senate, and I’ll never forget talking to her in her office with her assistant - a guy named Rabin - about the Six-Day War,” he said. “The end of the meeting, we get up and walk out, the doors are open, and … the press is taking photos … She looked straight ahead and said, ‘Senator, don’t look so sad … Don’t worry. We Jews have a secret weapon.’ ”

Then Biden recalled asking Meir what the secret weapon was.

“I thought she was going to tell me something about a nuclear program,” Biden said. “She looked straight ahead and she said, ‘We have no place else to go. We have no place else to go.’ ”

“Folks, there is no place else to go, and you understand that in your bones. You understand in your bones that no matter how hospitable, no matter how consequential, no matter how engaged, no matter how deeply involved you are in the United States … there’s only one guarantee. There is really only one absolute guarantee, and that’s the state of Israel. And so I just want to assure you, for all the talk, and I know sometimes [President Barack Obama] gets beat up a little bit, but I guarantee you: he shares the exact same commitment to the security of Israel.”

The comments are rather striking given that they were uttered by a sitting vice president who seemed to suggest that Jews in the US were vulnerable to hatred that could one day escalate to the point that they should consider relocating to Israel.

(Comment)

The article is from 2015, but as Rabbi Yochanan said "since the day of the destruction of the Temple, prophecy was taken from the prophets and given to fools and children".

The recent half year, and especially last 2 month have seen record high applications for immigration to Israel. And the media silences what's actually going on, and the extent of the violence the communities experience almost on a daily basis now around the world. Virtually every political event in Europe is used as a platform to blame Jews and Israel for whatever comes, no matter how insane.

Joe Biden's friends already designated Jews the "ultimate white man".
It's all in the open, in your face and couldn't be clearer.
People's radars should go bezerk, and they do.

If not now when?

NBN-Covid-Riots-696x379.jpg

Assuming this meeting with Golda Meir really happened and was not just another of Joe's psychotic breaks with reality at when he claimed he had pinned a Medal of Honor on a soldier or was arrested when going to visit Nelson Mandela, poor old Joe probably never understood what he was saying.

and Ukraine

to Zelensky in Rada.

ESay I obviously misread your post...
Maybe I was too cynical as well, tell me,
do people actually trust Zelensky can change things for the good?

Are these kinda jokes perceived well? The 'Kosher Republic', really??
I'm asking because maybe it's me who has to check the bias, and rethink stuff :dunno:

Oh, that is too much can be said about that. If in a nutshell - yes, people believed in him. The main reasons people voted for him - too many were fed up of Poroshenko, too many were fed up of corrupted so called elites. Also, take into account that many voted not actually for Zelensky, but for Goloborodko - the main hero of the People's Servant (a movie in which Zelensky played the president).

Also, you should understand the Ukrainian mentality. Too many want someone who will fix the things for them. Too many condemn corrupted officials, but at the same time they with pleasure will give a bribe for their own benefit.

Forum List

Back