Biden To Maintain Army Surrounding Him

These are the things that happened as a results of Trumpybears refusal to follow the American tradition of a non-violent transfer of power between incoming and outgoing administrations.

I think there are other things that will happen as a result too.

When the orange whore was president, he surrounded the White House with ridiculous fences, called in the 82nd Airborne, tear-gassed unarmed protesters and had them buzzed by helicopters just so he could walk across Lafayette Square to dishonor a Christian church, and ran and hid in the White House basement. And yet you criticize President Biden for the nation's capitol city having to be guarded after a hoard of anti-American traitors stormed Congress and threatened to kill government officials, and social media a abuzz with threats of violence by traitor thugs.

#ThirdWorldStatus
:cool:
Trumps America. Its very sad.
Shitforbrains thinks Trump is in charge.
Oh dear,one of the dumbest posts ever. I understand that the peoples choice of President is now in office. However trump shat all over the carpet before he left and it will take some clearing up.

You have to remember that this is America. you have a history of assassinating Presidents. Better safe than sorry.

$500 Million just thru March.

Perfectly legitimate governments always surround themselves with 30,000 troops they don’t trust and piles of razor wire

IOW, about what Rump would have spent on golf at this point in his second term. :rolleyes-41:

Prudent. Already one arrest of a potential assassin. It will take time to retrain the Capital Police and fully vet the Secret Service
Someone tried to kill Biden?
Curse them for failing.

Posts like this could get you a visit from the FBI. Pack your toothbrush. :)
Maybe we should make a movie about assassinating the sitting POTUS!!
Oh wait. Democrats did that about sitting Republican Presidents. TWICE.

Perfectly legitimate governments always surround themselves with 30,000 troops they don’t trust and piles of razor wire

Yup. This is proof positive that the election is a fraud.

#ThirdWorldStatus
Oh dear,one of the dumbest posts ever. I understand that the peoples choice of President is now in office. However trump shat all over the carpet before he left and it will take some clearing up.

You have to remember that this is America. you have a history of assassinating Presidents. Better safe than sorry.

Yup. I just finished reading about some of these traitors thinking about sailing boats full of high-powered weaponry across the Potomac River. I happen to live a short drive from the Potomac. trump even desecrated a church of which I am very fond. Frankly, as an American and as a local, I want to break their damned necks. I know that it is not right to wish violence, but I am damned angry over the whole thing and I want these people to be caught and punished severely.

#ThirdWorldStatus

Yup. I just finished reading about some of these traitors thinking about sailing boats full of high-powered weaponry across the Potomac River. I happen to live a short drive from the Potomac. trump even desecrated a church of which I am very fond. Frankly, as an American and as a local, I want to break their damned necks. I know that it is not right to wish violence, but I am damned angry over the whole thing and I want these people to be caught and punished severely.
I look forward to the new movie coming out showing the assassinating of the current POTUS. If someone gets ideas, oh well.

Oh wait! Democrats already made TWO movies about about assassinating sitting Presidents!

Wonder who gets the dirty Depends detail???

Kamala

Costs a fortune to keep the old guy from wandering off and getting lost apparently.

A name tag with a phone number to call when found would be infinitely less expensive......

As long as traitors that support Trump are running lose it is better to be safe.
Name anyone who ever made a threat?
I haven’t seen anything more of a threat since Ruby gunned down Oswald.
1613244070327.jpeg

Forum List

Back