Biden the pervert for dem nominee? really? really?

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
hundreds of instances on video of the pervert fondling, kissing little girls and boys and married women. Is this who you are putting up as the nominee? Are you serious? He should be in jail. Lib hypocrisy at its finest. Imagine if a Con DID 1 PERCENT OF BIDEN THE PERV DID/DOES????

IMG_0546.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hundreds of instances on video of the pervert fondling, kissing little girls and boys and married women. Is this who you are putting up as the nominee? Are you serious? He should be in jail. Lib hypocrisy at its finest. Imagine if a Con DID 1 PERCENT OF BIDEN THE PERV DID/DOES????
This is the Democrat Party......
Domestic Terrorist Pervs......

"I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.

I did try and fu-ck her. She was married.

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Donald John Trump

"Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump—though perhaps just a little nicer."

A Person You Flee At Parties | David Bentley Hart

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Donald John Trump

"Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump—though perhaps just a little nicer."

your point? this is totally irrelevant to the topic. Also from a book from a Trump hater? lmao. BTW no response about your pervert nominee? btw has Trump fondled children over and over again in public? Imagine what Joe does out of the cameras lens?

The bar has been lowered by Trump -- a "grown" man who communicates like a petulant eight year old and once talked about the size of his DICK on a nationally-televised "presidential" debate -- to the point at which making fun of Democratic candidates, no matter how flawed they may be, is silly.

Amazing how blinded people can become by partisan ideology.

The bar has been lowered by Trump -- a "grown" man who communicates like a petulant eight year old and once talked about the size of his DICK on a nationally-televised "presidential" debate -- to the point at which making fun of Democratic candidates, no matter how flawed they may be, is silly.

Amazing how blinded people can become by partisan ideology.

lmao, nice deflection.

Donald John Trump

your point? this is totally irrelevant to the topic. Also from a book from a Trump hater? lmao. BTW no response about your pervert nominee? btw has Trump fondled children over and over again in public? Imagine what Joe does out of the cameras lens?
The point was perfectly clear. How the fuck did you miss it? It has everything to do with your own OP.

The bar has been lowered by Trump -- a "grown" man who communicates like a petulant eight year old and once talked about the size of his DICK on a nationally-televised "presidential" debate -- to the point at which making fun of Democratic candidates, no matter how flawed they may be, is silly. Amazing how blinded people can become by partisan ideology.
lmao, nice deflection.
As I pointed out, he's flawed. Sure as hell. The list is long and varied. You can start with his personal behaviors and continue with his questionable votes.

The problem is that now, by comparison (and that's what elections are about), he doesn't seem so flawed and is somewhat normalized.

This is what happens when we continually lower standards and expectations for short term gain. We decay.

Last edited:
THE LIST OF LIB PERVERTS IS LONG.
Biden is nothing compared to Trump who openly talks about sex with his daughter and who has bragged to sexually assaulting LOTS of women (‘pussy grabbing’).

Trump is a flat out, disgusting pervert.

THE LIST OF LIB PERVERTS IS LONG.
Biden is nothing compared to Trump who openly talks about sex with his daughter and who has bragged to sexually assaulting LOTS of women (‘pussy grabbing’).

Trump is a flat out, disgusting pervert.

BUT WE DO HAVE JOE groping and kissing children in front of the camera in front of their parents lol.

Forum List

Back