Biden Starts with a blatant lie

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Biden starts his campaign with a blatant lie. Will the Press call him on it?

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

This is not a matter of opinion or politics. Trump never equated neo-Nazis with innocent, peaceful demonstrators. He was referring to those protesting the removal of a statue.

Is it any wonder that such a lifelong political whore would kick it off with a lie?

This is not a matter of opinion or politics. Trump never equated neo-Nazis with innocent, peaceful demonstrators. He was referring to those protesting the removal of a statue.

Is it any wonder that such a lifelong political whore would kick it off with a lie?
Wanna show me in the article where it states that Biden said that statement?

It's within the first twenty seconds of his video. Google it.

It maybe so yet the article doesn't mention it and the title of the OP claims it does..

Thank you, but it doesn't matter. The lie works so much better for them.

tenor.gif

Yeah he gaffs so often and so badly it's gonna be a sideshow all by itself.

Jo

Biden’s current senior adviser in 2016: We don’t need white men leading the Democratic Party.

It maybe so yet the article doesn't mention it and the title of the OP claims it does..

Get off your lazy ass and look it up instead of whining.

I shouldn't have to prove what the OP is saying.

You don't have to. You can watch the video all by yourself, but instead you take a toke and whine because it wasn't handed to you on a silver platter.

Time for you to take some responsibility for yourself, dude.

The Democrats don't want Biden. He is too old, too White, too Male, too prone to old man gaffs, and not nearly Far Left enough for them. Oh, he may say he's the "most Progressive candidate running" but with hair plugs older than most other candidates except Bernie, he is the leper of the primary.

You don't have to. You can watch the video all by yourself, but instead you take a toke and whine because it wasn't handed to you on a silver platter.

Get real dud, the OP makes a claim the OP can post the claim proof or not make the claim that it is related to the topic of the thread..Instead you come here and white knight for your buddy. Piss off.

Get real dud, the OP makes a claim the OP can post the claim proof or not make the claim that it is related to the topic of the thread..Instead you come here and white knight for your buddy. Piss off.
Mind cleaning that up so I know what the hell point you’re attempting to make?

Mind cleaning that up so I know what the hell point you’re attempting to make?
Nyet.

Forum List

Back