Biden so busy chasing "terrorist parents" he's caught by surprise of Chinas supersonic nuclear capable missile

A weapon system canceled by Obama is now in the hands of the Chinese and we can't detect it or shoot it down.
Thank God the Biden administration has been focusing on the things that matter, like terrorist parents and teaching men to breastfeed
Biden probably handed over the plans to our hypersonic missile to the CCP just like Clinton handed over our rocket guidance technology to them, and Obama handed over plans for The F-35, Stealth Bomber, and stealth technology for our Submarines, and like Biden handed over $88 Billion in weapons and tech to terrorists which both Iran and China paid handsomely to procure and pour over every little circuit, chip, and piece of code.

What you are seeing is the systematic dismantling of America, and the destruction of Democracy and Last Super Power on Earth committed by a bunch of USSR-CCP-UN owned devout Global Warming, God Hating, Religious Fanatics.

BTW: Don't forget to tell everyone you know that you are a Awful Racist American just because you live here, says Kamel Toe Harris.

BTW, want to hear a little story? I went to a few Trump rallies, and every time I did, there was always someone there trying to disrupt the rallies chanting CCP, and they were for Biden. So Biden is entirely owned by China imo.

that is a very nice link, not a thing in there about Obama canceling the program and Trump restarting it
Would most of the American Prog broads in political power pick up a weapon and stand in front of the troops to defend this nation? A stronger link.

A weapon system canceled by Obama is now in the hands of the Chinese and we can't detect it or shoot it down.
Thank God the Biden administration has been focusing on the things that matter, like terrorist parents and teaching men to breastfeed
Cancelled by Obama and likely then sold off to China....

Biden probably handed over the plans to our hypersonic missile to the CCP just like Clinton handed over our rocket guidance technology to them, and Obama handed over plans for The F-35, Stealth Bomber, and stealth technology for our Submarines, and like Biden handed over $88 Billion in weapons and tech to terrorists which both Iran and China paid handsomely to procure and pour over every little circuit, chip, and piece of code.

What you are seeing is the systematic dismantling of America, and the destruction of Democracy and Last Super Power on Earth committed by a bunch of USSR-CCP-UN owned devout Global Warming, God Hating, Religious Fanatics.

BTW: Don't forget to tell everyone you know that you are a Awful Racist American just because you live here, says Kamel Toe Harris.

BTW, want to hear a little story? I went to a few Trump rallies, and every time I did, there was always someone there trying to disrupt the rallies chanting CCP, and they were for Biden. So Biden is entirely owned by China imo.
They need to audit the bank accounts of politicians and their family members----I suspects lots of Bribe taking like Hunter/JOe in them. All snagged taking bribes should be shot for treason.

IDK who told you we can shoot down regular missiles but i assure you we can't.

And the Chinese certainly can't shoot down our missiles

???

WTF are you talking about?

I'm talking about offensive power having huge diminishing returns....?

There is no need to increase missile efficacy until missile defense efficacy brings MAD into question.

It's not enough to be able to just hit us once. They'd have to wipe out our subs and most of our launch sites to change the MAD calculus.

THat's the reason the project was canceled in the first place. Very little strategic gain even if it works. Our subs can annihilate any country on the planet just fine

Forum List

Back