Biden Shortage Number 2,533 - Albuterol

They are in charge when the FDA sues sue medical corporation and puts them out of business.

"Akorn has been struggling for the past few years, after filing voluntary chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2020 as it attempted to sell itself to resolve debt issues with lenders. The company also previously had a potential $4.3 billion acquisition deal with Fresenius, but the deal fell through. Plus, Akorn agreed to pay $7.9 million to resolve allegations that it caused the submission of false claims to Medicare Part D, in violation of the False Claims Act, for three generic drugs that were no longer eligible for Medicare coverage last year."

Akorn Pharmaceuticals shuts down, lays off all employees

What does any of that have to do with Joe Biden?

In your typical liberal fashion, you've overlooked the main point of this thread.

The main point of the thread wasn't for you to take a partisan shot at the president?

The COVID pandemic has left millions of people with permanent respiratory damage...

Are alleging that Biden gave those people COVID?

There were only two manufacturers of albuterol in the US, and now one of them has shut down. You would have thought that this administration had the foresight to protect American pharmaceutical manufacturers that produce this vital drug, but apparently the Biden administration has as little foresight as you do.

What exactly should have been done? Are you advocating for a government bailout?

well it's obvious there is a lot you don't know

obiwonirony.jpg

Every day, in every way, you reveal yourself to be lacking in any sort of intelligence, morality or human decency at all. What a waste of opportunity you are.

And people resort to vile insults when they have nothing significant to contribute to the conversation.

You are the poster child for Dunning–Kruger.
hahha actually I have to say every dembot Iknow, including you, highlight that effect....because affected people, such as dembots, make s such poor decision that have such lasting consequences for the rest of the world....just look at how you all voted for Joey Xiden, and how that has harmed the country, and the world.

hahha actually I have to say every dembot Iknow, including you, highlight that effect....because affected people, such as dembots, make s such poor decision that have such lasting consequences for the rest of the world....just look at how you all voted for Joey Xiden, and how that has harmed the country, and the world.

I do enjoy it when you prove me right. You proclaim your intelligence and then turn around and use 3rd grade nicknames for people, which proves you have the intellect of a 3rd grader.

You are far too easy.

I do enjoy it when you prove me right. You proclaim your intelligence and then turn around and use 3rd grade nicknames for people, which proves you have the intellect of a 3rd grader.

You are far too easy.
haha it's called being witty....I wouldn't expect you to catch on

haha it's called being witty....I wouldn't expect you to catch on

And then you prove me correct yet again. In your mind using 3rd grade nicknames is being witty because you are an ignorant dolt.

And then you prove me correct yet again. In your mind using 3rd grade nicknames is being witty because you are an ignorant dolt.
No, changing the B to an X in the President's name, because he is owned by the CCP and the President there is named Xi...that's witty.

Sorry, you didn't catch that

BDS. OP needs his diaper changed. It’s a free market and they made terrible investments. It’s called personal responsibility - Citizens United of course saying companies are people.

No, changing the B to an X in the President's name, because he is owned by the CCP and the President there is named Xi...that's witty.

Sorry, you didn't catch that

:itsok:

You just keep proving me correct.

I appreciate it

:itsok:

You just keep proving me correct.

I appreciate it
sorry it hurts your feelings that your cult leader has a witty nickname

you come across as the type of person that would spray themselves with lemon juice because you thought he’d make you invisible

you come across as the type of person that would spray themselves with lemon juice because you thought he’d make you invisible

No hurt feelings at all, in fact I rather enjoy having you prove me correct with your every post.

There is in fact, no such thing as a witty nickname.

Forum List

Back