Biden Sells Our Oil

To China!!! From our Strategic Reserve!!!

Biden is such a total ass that I'm literally hoping now something happens that we really NEED that oil for as it was really intended just to drive another stake in this cretin's heart in time for the midterms.

A little pain now will serve us well in getting these villains out of office.

Because you are a fucking moron
Further PROOF that you are a moron.

BlueHand.jpg
The idiots are getting nasty now as they walk the last few weeks into Biden's midterm-election death camp. :smoke:

Biden is such a total ass that I'm literally hoping now something happens that we really NEED that oil for as it was really intended just to drive another stake in this cretin's heart in time for the midterms.

A little pain now will serve us well in getting these villains out of office.
Are you troubled at all that trump sold SPR to China also?

Or am I lying

Are you troubled at all that trump sold SPR to China also?

Or am I lying
You are lying and no, because Trump knew what he was doing. You can toss out that doggie bone now, you picked it dry.

Last edited:
Hey Genius, trump signed OPEC+ which decreased WW oil production.

You want to blame OPEC+ on Biden too.
Wasn't a crisis here then (if he even done what you say), so it didn't affect us like we have been affected by no oil Joe, and there's no getting around that fact no matter how hard you try.

Link on Trump doing things to hurt American's please.

Hey Genius, trump signed OPEC+ which decreased WW oil production.

You want to blame OPEC+ on Biden too.
You glittering idiot, that was because U.S. was a major exporter and added millions of barrels which lowered oil prices. OPEC was keeping prices inflated.

Wasn't a crisis here then (if he even done what you say), so it didn't affect us like we have been affected by no oil Joe, and there's no getting around that fact no matter how hard you try.

Are you suggesting that the US is pumping less oil per day than under trump?

OPEC+ lowered WW production, under a deal that trump signed.
Fucking over current America.

trump signed this deal decreasing production.

You glittering idiot, that was because U.S. was a major exporter and added millions of barrels which lowered oil prices. OPEC was keeping prices inflated.
Proof ^^^^^ of being ignorant.
OPEC+ was signed during the pandemic to decrease oil production WW, because demand was down.
Why did trump want less WW oil production?
To FUCK America.
Fuck Trump and his ignorant supporters.

Proof ^^^^^ of being ignorant.
OPEC+ was signed during the pandemic to decrease oil production WW, because demand was down.
Why did trump want less WW oil production?
To FUCK America.
Fuck Trump and his ignorant supporters.
Yeah, that's right, follow your braindead leader's excuses........The pandemic had nothing to do with it. I told you why, you just lack the comprehension to realize what I wrote. Fuck Biden and his ignorant supporters. Oh yeah, fuck your paywall link too.

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that the US is pumping less oil per day than under trump?

OPEC+ lowered WW production, under a deal that trump signed.
Fucking over current America.

trump signed this deal decreasing production.
Whatever the reason, I guarantee you that it wasn't done to hurt American's, and this no matter how you try to spin it

Whatever the reason, I guarantee you that it wasn't done to hurt American's, and this no matter how you try to spin it
I told Winnie it was because OPEC had artificially raised prices. America became a major exporter which should have lowered world prices only, OPEC was keeping them high. He can't comprehend.

Yeah, that's right, follow your braindead leader's excuses........The pandemic had nothing to do with it. I told you why, you just lack the comprehension to realize what I wrote. Fuck Biden and his ignorant supporters. Oh yeah, fuck your paywall link too.

I told Winnie it was because OPEC had artificially raised prices. America became a major exporter which should have lowered world prices only, OPEC was keeping them high. He can't comprehend.
Are you truly trying to say that OPEC+ was signed for some other reason than people were using less oil during the pandemic and trump signed the deal to decrease WW oil production.

Your explanation is nowhere close to reality.

Are you truly trying to say that OPEC+ was signed for some other reason than people were using less oil during the pandemic and trump signed the deal to decrease WW oil production.

And like I said, Trump does nothing to hurt America or American's, so whatever he did, to him it was necessary. No pain at the pump's during his tenure as President, so again what you are attempting has no bearing on what has went on under Biden, but orange man bad, orange man bad... lol

You presented 0 reality.

And like I said, Trump does nothing to hurt America or American's, so whatever he did, to him it was necessary. No pain at the pump's during his tenure as President, so again what you are attempting has no bearing on what has went on under Biden, but orange man bad, orange man bad... lol
God ordained Trump to Save America. Satan Intervined and sent COVID to destroy him. Just as Satan created the Democrat Party to Start the Civil War. Then God sent us Lincoln to save the USA. The Battle keeps going on.

Forum List

Back