Biden Sells Our Oil

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
To China!!! From our Strategic Reserve!!!

Joe Biden reportedly exports 5 million oil barrels despite US gas prices​

Joe Biden reportedly exports 5 million oil barrels despite US gas prices

Why is this idiot not being impeached?

A large portion of the barrels that will be offered from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve will likely be exported to China and India, traders said.

A large portion of the barrels that will be offered from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve will likely be exported to China and India, traders said.
This is all planned

Obama is behind all this hiding behind a demented old fool

There goes another 5% approval overnight. So at least we got something for the oil instead of a prostate check

1657154233318.png

We don't control the House....yet. If the GOP doesn't start impeachment proceedings against Biden in January 2023 they all need to get booted out of office.
Good point, I hear ya. It's more than obvious Democrats don't care much about We The People. They need to be brought to their knees. Hope it happens.

Last edited:
I'll save you the time. 3 minutes in and it sounds like fear mongering. Sorry.
I don't care what YOU THINK IT SOUNDS LIKE.

He laid out the facts. If those facts are wrong dispute them. If they aren't than the fear may be justified.
At the rate he is selling off our assets the reserves could be depleted within a year

'Impeach Brandon". It fits on a bumper sticker. It fits the zeitgeist. Impeach Tump over unproven made up allegations, Biden reminds me of Mike, the headless chicken.

I don't care what YOU THINK IT SOUNDS LIKE.

He laid out the facts. If those facts are wrong dispute them. If they aren't than the fear may be justified.
At the rate he is selling off our assets the reserves could be depleted within a year
It's another bitch fest from Tucker and he's rattling your cage.

Check out the date of the following Bloomberg article. It's known and all of a sudden Tucker is A #1 at getting your goat.

By
Sheela Tobben,
Devika Krishna Kumar, and
Javier Blas
November 23, 2021 at 10:43 AM PST

Listen to this article​

:56

Share this article​

Follow the authors
@vtobben
+ Get alerts for
@Devikakrishnak
+ Get alerts for
@JavierBlas
+ Get alerts for

In this article​

CL1
WTI Crude
USD/bbl.
-0.91-0.92%

That’s because the supplies will consist of sour crude, a type of oil that U.S. refiners are shunning due to its high sulfur content, which makes it more expensive to process. For some foreign buyers, though, U.S. sour crude is attractive because it’s much cheaper than the global Brent benchmark.
The U.S. has already been selling oil from the SPR regularly this year, and a record volume of those barrels was exported in October.

China and India have been actively buying U.S. sour crude produced in the Gulf of Mexico. So, it’s easy to see why New Delhi and Beijing agreed to participate in the coordinated reserves release led by U.S.

It's another bitch fest from Tucker and he's rattling your cage.

Check out the date of the following Bloomberg article. It's known and all of a sudden Tucker is A #1 at getting your goat.

By
Sheela Tobben,
Devika Krishna Kumar, and
Javier Blas
November 23, 2021 at 10:43 AM PST

Listen to this article​

:56

Share this article​

Follow the authors
@vtobben
+ Get alerts for
@Devikakrishnak
+ Get alerts for
@JavierBlas
+ Get alerts for

In this article​

CL1
WTI Crude
USD/bbl.
-0.91-0.92%

That’s because the supplies will consist of sour crude, a type of oil that U.S. refiners are shunning due to its high sulfur content, which makes it more expensive to process. For some foreign buyers, though, U.S. sour crude is attractive because it’s much cheaper than the global Brent benchmark.
The U.S. has already been selling oil from the SPR regularly this year, and a record volume of those barrels was exported in October.

China and India have been actively buying U.S. sour crude produced in the Gulf of Mexico. So, it’s easy to see why New Delhi and Beijing agreed to participate in the coordinated reserves release led by U.S.
It isn't just Tucker. Today CNN was losing its shit over this.

Those water buckets you're carrying look mighty heavy. I think you might be carrying CNN'S share at this point

It isn't just Tucker. Today CNN was losing its shit over this.

Those water buckets you're carrying look mighty heavy. I think you might be carrying CNN'S share at this point
No and I could care less about CNN. If you would actually inform yourself maybe your outrage wouldn't be so severe. All the sensationalism did it's trick on that mind of yours.

Forum List

Back