Biden seeks to restore trust in U.S.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Biden faces skepticism from many and hostility from a few as he prepares to address the U.N. General Assembly on Tuesday, his first address there as president.

The global bill of complaint includes his handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan and corona virus such as alleged vaccine hoarding.

No doubt Biden will read a speech prepared by his handlers, but talk is cheap, he has already proven his administration can't be trusted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9345b8-1a00-11ec-a99a-5fea2b2da34b_story.html

It is interesting Sleepy Joe's handlers are pushing the "America is back" narrative which is code phrase for "sorry about that America first stuff which is racist, we seek to restore the path to make the USA a shithole, third world country ASAP." If would be great if the UN globalists somehow woke up and chanted "F*ck Biden" like people are doing around the USA at football games, etc. :heehee:

If Biden wants to restore trust in US ...

Give back to Americans and to Trump the Election that you and your thugs have stolen.

That will restore trust in the US.

Biden faces skepticism from many and hostility from a few as he prepares to address the U.N. General Assembly on Tuesday, his first address there as president.

The global bill of complaint includes his handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan and corona virus such as alleged vaccine hoarding.

No doubt Biden will read a speech prepared by his handlers, but talk is cheap, he has already proven his administration can't be trusted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9345b8-1a00-11ec-a99a-5fea2b2da34b_story.html
How is it going?

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief

So his handlers are letting him speak? Pretty risky, the whole world will mock him if someone cuts his mic. Wonder if he'll show up on time? He has some serious problems with keeping a schedule. We'll, I suppose, he hasn't shamed America in few days, I expect an epic fail.

Give back this stolen election Biden!

Then you will do something for restoring trust in the US! :mad:

How is it going?

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief
The canary in the coal mine is the indies....Xiden is in the mid-30s with them.

He has no base of support that would support the fairy tale that he got 81 million votes.....He's on the express elevator to the 30s, in his first year.....It took nearly eight years of his own fuckery and media hammering to get Chimpy Bush that low.

Title is kinda strange since most of MISTRUST AND ANGER from our foreign relations was CAUSED by him at a record breaking rate of fiascos..

Not much better than the Admin's credibility at HOME on COvid and the border. MIGHT be the 1st Prez that just gets IGNORED by most folks on all corners of the political spectrum. We'll just bunker up and cringe at all the explosive goofball moves and problems that he creates..

Latest poll from MSN
How confident are you, if at all, in President Biden's ability to attain international cooperation from his speech at the UN General Assembly?

Not at all confident
58%

Highly confident
18%

Somewhat confident
22%

Other / No opinion
1%
I did not vote for him but I will pray for him. We need to get this nation on a real solid track of what direction we will go and what and who we will stand by and support. I pray his speech will go well.

Latest poll from MSN
How confident are you, if at all, in President Biden's ability to attain international cooperation from his speech at the UN General Assembly?

Not at all confident
58%

Highly confident
18%

Somewhat confident
22%

Other / No opinion
1%
I did not vote for him but I will pray for him. We need to get this nation on a real solid track of what direction we will go and what and who we will stand by and support. I pray his speech will go well.
Highly confident
18%

Right there is Xiden's base of support.....The 18% of nose picking morons who'd vote for Moloch himself if he had that (D) next to his name.

"81 million votes" is a fairy tale.

Latest poll from MSN

Not at all confident
58%

Highly confident
18%

Somewhat confident
22%

Other / No opinion
1%

I think that those who are highly or somewhat confident are on some good drugs. But I will just say this: other countries will cooperate with us if it is in their best interests to do so. No matter what Biden says, it's our policies and decisions that govern the reaction and decisions of others. Carrot and stick, how big is the carrot and also how big is the stick and does Biden have the balls to use it. Trump did, and Biden had the balls to pull out of Afghanistan like he did. It was stupid, the way he did it though and my guess is that most foreign leaders are going to be very leery of Biden. And us. IMHO, trust is out the window.

I think that those who are highly or somewhat confident are on some good drugs. But I will just say this: other countries will cooperate with us if it is in their best interests to do so. No matter what Biden says, it's our policies and decisions that govern the reaction and decisions of others. Carrot and stick, how big is the carrot and also how big is the stick and does Biden have the balls to use it. Trump did, and Biden had the balls to pull out of Afghanistan like he did. It was stupid, the way he did it though and my guess is that most foreign leaders are going to be very leery of Biden. And us. IMHO, trust is out the window.

Yep, and we know what that carrot looks like....$$

imo Biden's made the same mistake Trump did in finding every thing his predecessor did was bad. imo, most other countries hate our success. We shudda cut them off from the tit when HW was potus.

Forum List

Back