Biden Says The US Has Israel's Back, Make No Mistake

Benedict Donald not only negotiated the Doha Accords but was in commanded during most all of it's implementation. Benedict allowed the Taliban to disregard most all of their conditions or commitments while forcing our Generals and the Afghan government to implement all of our conditions and commitments. The Civil war raged across Afghanistan throughout 2020 while we were withdrawing most of our troops. Benedict ordered a complete withdrawal by Jan 15th 2021. Why did he Flip-Flop on that decision.
The debacle is all on Tater. You lost this one long ago, Simp.

Funny. It was Miller who lied and claimed the Doha accords were going to be a conditioned based withdrawal. Here is what the General you quoted said about that.

"There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement.

Gen. Milley: (31:22)
And perhaps most importantly, for US national security, that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition."

To think the Grumpybear was going to re-invade Afghanistan flies in the face of this blurt: " Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. "

They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

Biden is responsible for deciding to end the occupation and pushing the final exit date back several months. How does that excuse Benedict Donald's near unconditional withdrawal of 80% of our force. Forces that would be needed to persuade the Taliban to honor it's commitments?

Nope. Tater didn't follow anything in the deal, so how was he forced to follow it, Stupid?
Again, there was nothing left of the deal. Benedict Donald had already given all the candy in the candy shop away. Every US concession/ condition he made in Doha had already been carried out. Furthermore, any troop withdrawal beyond the initial 8,600 level was made after the 135 day time period of the Agreement. Why did Benedict order the further reduction of troops to 2,500 when the Taliban had not complied with their conditions?

Here's something you're sure to ignore.

"In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war."

"Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021."

After the Generals told Benedict what a shitshow that would be, of course he flip-flopped his order.......
So trump listened to the Generals! How come Xiden didn't, and instead deflected blame. such a fking schmuck ass leader. I say that laughing my fking ass off.

Again, there was nothing left of the deal. Benedict Donald had already given all the candy in the candy shop away. Every US concession/ condition he made in Doha had already been carried out. Furthermore, any troop withdrawal beyond the initial 8,600 level was made after the 135 day time period of the Agreement. Why did Benedict order the further reduction of troops to 2,500 when the Taliban had not complied with their conditions?

which part of that document was a give away? Can't name the section or the line item number can you, you weak ass shit.

So trump listened to the Generals! How come Xiden didn't, and instead deflected blame. such a fking schmuck ass leader. I say that laughing my fking ass off.
No he didn't. Benedict Donald was told that the Taliban was not following the conditions early in 2020 and he still ordered the withdrawal down to 8600 within the first 135 days after the signing of the Accords. Not only that but after the 135 days ran out, he was told not to withdraw anymore without making sure the Taliban started following the conditions of the Withdrawal agreement. He didn't listen to them then either. Because of the lack of cooperation with between Benedict Donald and the incoming administration, Biden had to do a thorough review of the situation and decided in the middle of April to end the folly of Nation Building. The only time Benedict listened to the General was after he ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan 15th. They didn't divulge how that conversation went but within a week, the Trumpybear flip-flopped on his order.

No he didn't. Benedict Donald was told that the Taliban was not following the conditions early in 2020 and he still ordered the withdrawal down to 8600 within the first 135 days after the signing of the Accords. Not only that but after the 135 days ran out, he was told not to withdraw anymore without making sure the Taliban started following the conditions of the Withdrawal agreement. He didn't listen to them then either. Because of the lack of cooperation with between Benedict Donald and the incoming administration, Biden had to do a thorough review of the situation and decided in the middle of April to end the folly of Nation Building. The only time Benedict listened to the General was after he ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan 15th. They didn't divulge how that conversation went but within a week, the Trumpybear flip-flopped on his order.
Your links don’t show that

which part of that document was a give away? Can't name the section or the line item number can you, you weak ass shit.
Every Condition we followed. "the Taliban will start intra-Afghan negotiations with Afghan sides on March 10, 2020" Our announced troop withdrawal was conditional on that. It never started and there was never a truce between the Taliban and the Afghans we supported. 5 bases abandoned and 80% of our troop sent home was a give away.

Glad you agree the withdrawal clusterfuck had nothing to do with Trump, and is 100% on Tater.

Post where he states it then?
BlindBoo, From your link.......

Blindboi making shit up, propagandizing the board.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)
After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January. When president Biden was inaugurated, there were approximately 3,500 US troops, 5,400 NATO troops and 6,300 contractors in Afghanistan with a specified task of train, advise and assist along with a small contingent of counter terrorism forces

BlindBoo, From your link.......

Blindboi making shit up, propagandizing the board.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)
After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January. When president Biden was inaugurated, there were approximately 3,500 US troops, 5,400 NATO troops and 6,300 contractors in Afghanistan with a specified task of train, advise and assist along with a small contingent of counter terrorism forces
The General testified about the order to reduce troop levels to 2,500 Benedict Donald gave. I can't help it if very few posters looked the facts on the ground the Generals told Congress about during their testimony preceding that. The link has nearly always been posted and as you can see the information is right there. Nor does it change the fact that Benedict Donald withdrew nearly 80% of our troops while allowing the Taliban to skate on 6 out of 7 conditions those withdrawal were suppose to be based on. You're never going to answer why he did that, or why he ordered the complete withdrawal only to flip flop about a week later.

I never mention the 8,000 NATO and 10,500 contractors that we had in addition to the 12,600 troops we had when the Doha Accords were signed.

The General testified about the order to reduce troop levels to 2,500 Benedict Donald gave. I can't help it if very few posters looked the facts on the ground the Generals told Congress about during their testimony preceding that. The link has nearly always been posted and as you can see the information is right there. Nor does it change the fact that Benedict Donald withdrew nearly 80% of our troops while allowing the Taliban to skate on 6 out of 7 conditions those withdrawal were suppose to be based on. You're never going to answer why he did that, or why he ordered the complete withdrawal only to flip flop about a week later.

I never mention the 8,000 NATO and 10,500 contractors that we had in addition to the 12,600 troops we had when the Doha Accords were signed.
again, your figures aren't accurate, the troop levels in 2021 were 3500, so you lied. Dude, stop trying to deflect from the facts. And, Trump never called those 3500 home. Never. That was xiden. I know you hate that, but that is just the facts. I would also assume, that all the NATO and contractors got out as well under fking xiden. Stop propagandizing the board already.

again, your figures aren't accurate, the troop levels in 2021 were 3500, so you lied. Dude, stop trying to deflect from the facts. And, Trump never called those 3500 home. Never. That was xiden. I know you hate that, but that is just the facts. I would also assume, that all the NATO and contractors got out as well under fking xiden. Stop propagandizing the board already.
After flip flopping on his order to completely remove all troops, he ordered the troop level to 2500 is what the General testified too. That the military couldn't or wouldn't follow his order is not the point.

After flip flopping on his order to completely remove all troops, he ordered the troop level to 2500 is what the General testified too. That the military couldn't or wouldn't follow his order is not the point.
So what, he didn't implement any withdrawal. You're still opining to the mass psychotics in here. It isn't what was done under trump, and the 3500 were brought home by xiden. Accept it fool

So what, he didn't implement any withdrawal. You're still opining to the mass psychotics in here. It isn't what was done under trump, and the 3500 were brought home by xiden. Accept it fool
How did troop level decrease then?

"when Ambassador Khalilzad signed the Doha agreement with Mullah Baradar on 29, February, 2020, United States at 12,600 US troops with 8,000 NATO and 10,500 contractors."

"This is a moment for the United States to come together and grieve with those who are mourning," Biden said, adding that "the United States has Israel's back. Make no mistake."

But, I can't help but think, what about us? We've got 14 American citizens dead and possibly around 20 taken as hostages and Biden says we have Israel's back? What about OUR back? Biden won't even say that we have OUR back? We're just going to suck up the fact that we have 14 dead and around 20 taken hostage and Biden says we are going to support Israel? When is Biden going to support the US? What are WE going to do about it? Or, are we just going to support Israel and forget about American citizens murdered and taken hostage?

Never trust a democrats and never trust a Biden.

Netanyahu knows exactly what sort of loser Boden is

Never trust a democrats and never trust a Biden.

Netanyahu knows exactly what sort of loser Boden is
Now I hear they are letting humanitarian aid in to the Palestinians but it can't be used by Hamas. Sure. They claim that if they find out that the aid money is going to Hamas, there will be repercussions. Sure. Stupid is as stupid does. The other day I read Hamas has a bunch of food and supplies for months in the tunnels.

Forum List

Back