Biden Says He Would Support Moving All-Star Game Over Georgia Voting Law

Baseball has made a big mistake capitulating to politics. This is not a human rights, moral, or ethical issue. This is simply an election rules and procedures legislation that pisses off the party in power on a National level.
It is a voting issue. You manipulate the voting rules to make it tougher for some to vote & you alter the results. I thought any true American would give a shit about this.
I’m all for voting access. Where, how, and why does not being entitled to food and water from an electioneer or campaigner with 150 feet from the polling place make it harder to vote for Blacks? Can’t get to the polls? Request a ballot, provide an ID (just like you must provide an ID to get a COVID vaccine). Where is the oppression?

Again, 1/2 of the voters in Georgia are in 9 counties surrounding Atlanta. They have a lot of black voters. That is about 4 million people.

Again, even though those 9 counties have 4 million voters, they have only 38% of the polling locations. Here are those 9 counties:

View attachment 475787

It would be a lot easier for the counties if early voting was a month or so since Forsythe County has 4X the state average of voters per polling place...right?

Clearly the point is to make it as difficult as possible for blacks to vote.

That being said...if a black person wanted to vote...they could do it. The obstacles that the State is placing in front of them are very real as the statistics prove...but they are not insurmountable.

Who controls how many polling places are in each county are where they are located and you will have your answer. I provided you the answer with a link. Have a nice day. :)

The Secretary of State of Georgia runs elections. Check their website if your don't believe me.

Your "logic" is that the democrats set up a system by which they suppress the democratic voters. It's just one example of how looney tunes your position is.

View attachment 475789

Again, here are the statistics showing the disproportionate outlay of voters per polling places in the counties around Atlanta.

Wouldn't it make sense to extend early voting by several weeks so anyone who wants to cast a ballot can do so without waiting in line for 5 hours as was the case in last year's primaries?

Thanks to local corrupt Dim election boards. :D

Ahh...the old "they're corrupt" argument. The one-size-fits-all excuse for blob supporters.

Hey fuck face...why was there no arrests for voter fraud. "The police are corrupt"
Hey fuck face...why did every court reject the blob's claims? "The courts are corrupt"
Hey fuck face...why did every state certify their elections? "The politicians are corrupt"

You guys need some new material.
Hey dumbfuck why were those thousands of people who signed affidavits stating fraud not arrested for lying if they were? How come the pussies at Dominion keep threatening lawsuits then run away when’s told to bring it? Hey asshole, why are judges ruling that those cheating states indeed did break the law? Get help for your TDS.

Baseball has made a big mistake capitulating to politics. This is not a human rights, moral, or ethical issue. This is simply an election rules and procedures legislation that pisses off the party in power on a National level.
It is a voting issue. You manipulate the voting rules to make it tougher for some to vote & you alter the results. I thought any true American would give a shit about this.
I’m all for voting access. Where, how, and why does not being entitled to food and water from an electioneer or campaigner with 150 feet from the polling place make it harder to vote for Blacks? Can’t get to the polls? Request a ballot, provide an ID (just like you must provide an ID to get a COVID vaccine). Where is the oppression?

Again, 1/2 of the voters in Georgia are in 9 counties surrounding Atlanta. They have a lot of black voters. That is about 4 million people.

Again, even though those 9 counties have 4 million voters, they have only 38% of the polling locations. Here are those 9 counties:

View attachment 475787

It would be a lot easier for the counties if early voting was a month or so since Forsythe County has 4X the state average of voters per polling place...right?

That being said...if a black person wanted to vote...they could do it. The obstacles that the State is placing in front of them are very real as the statistics prove...but they are not insurmountable.

Who controls how many polling places are in each county are where they are located and you will have your answer. I provided you the answer with a link. Have a nice day. :)

The Secretary of State of Georgia runs elections. Check their website if your don't believe me.

Your "logic" is that the democrats set up a system by which they suppress the democratic voters. It's just one example of how looney tunes your position is.

View attachment 475789

Again, here are the statistics showing the disproportionate outlay of voters per polling places in the counties around Atlanta.

Wouldn't it make sense to extend early voting by several weeks so anyone who wants to cast a ballot can do so without waiting in line for 5 hours as was the case in last year's primaries?

Ahh...the old "they're corrupt" argument. The one-size-fits-all excuse for blob supporters.

Hey fuck face...why was there no arrests for voter fraud. "The police are corrupt"
Hey fuck face...why did every court reject the blob's claims? "The courts are corrupt"
Hey fuck face...why did every state certify their elections? "The politicians are corrupt"

Hey dumbfuck why were those thousands of people who signed affidavits stating fraud not arrested for lying if they were? How come the pussies at Dominion keep threatening lawsuits then run away when’s told to bring it? Hey asshole, why are judges ruling that those cheating states indeed did break the law? Get help for your TDS.

Plus Biden admitted his team put together " the greatest voter fraud organization in American political history." What more proof do you need than the candidate saying they were committing fraud.

View attachment 475787

View attachment 475789

The answer is conspiracy and corruption. The fraud was obvious and massive. Laws were ignored and the people on video committing fraud were never arrested or charged. A dual justice system is what we have now. In fact, we have since Trump took office, if not through all of the Obama administration. The most corrupt in US history until Biden's illegitimate one.
MASSSIVE...........but no proof. The Democrats are genius.

We get it, think and do as we do or else.
MLB is not for voter suppression. I guess that you are.

Explain exactly how the law prevents black voters from voting.
It erects hurdles that most people don't face. That is voter suppression.

Republicans figured Trump lost because too many poorer people voted. They aim to change that.

What hurdles? And how do those hurdles hurts blacks more than anyone else? And be careful, because if you say or imply blacks are too stupid to vote like anyone else you will be the biggest fucking racist on this board. Now go!

Any and all additional hurdles are wrong. We should be making voting easier not harder. The answer to long lines is NOT to make giving someone water illegal, it should be making laws that open more polling places and installing more voting booths.
Not much is easier than getting and ID and carrying it with you. Voting should be open to all of the proper age who prove citizenship. An ID does that.
You do realize that we are talking about a photo ID?

Easy? There is one location in my rather large county with no public transportation and these people don't drive.
And they cannot get a ride? Stop the bullshit. Democrats need to cheat.
How is making it more convenient to get to the polls cheating?

Know what's REALLY sad? MLB is playing games in Cuba and training in China. Not a peep from these Prog hypocrites.

Legislation has consequences.

Good!
But go further
Move the Braves games out of Georgia.
Block MLB tv coverage in Georgia
and
Then we talk about the NFL, College Football, NBA...

MLB-TV already blacks out the Braves' "market area" which, since it includes me in North Cackalackee, I'm sure includes all over Georgia.

MLB sucks that way. I can't view any game that involves either Atlanta or, strangely, Cincinnati.

Not just home games and not just when Braves games are on ESPN or FOX. ALL braves games. I fact, the Braves should play all their games on their opponent's fields.

Legislation has consequences.

Good!
But go further
Move the Braves games out of Georgia.
Block MLB tv coverage in Georgia
and
Then we talk about the NFL, College Football, NBA...

MLB-TV already blacks out the Braves' "market area" which, since it includes me in North Cackalackee, I'm sure includes all over Georgia.

MLB sucks that way. I can't view any game that involves either Atlanta or, strangely, Cincinnati.

Not just home games and not just when Braves games are on ESPN or FOX. ALL braves games. I fact, the Braves should play all their games on their opponent's fields.

Correct. In effect if the Breves played in Seattle .... I couldn't see the game. Not that I'd want to but still.

If you're getting righteous with the All Star game because of state legislature rulings, then you must get righteous with where you're going to move the game to. Who makes the decision and based on what criteria? Most if not all Democratic cities are plagued with gun violence. This should be fun to watch.

Most likely Kansas City. Although I think Pittsburgh should get it.
No, Kansas City is unacceptable. Kansas City crime rates are 112% higher than the national average; Violent crimes in Kansas City are 277% higher than the national average; In Kansas City you have a 1 in 19 chance of becoming a victim of crime; Kansas City is safer than only 3% of the cities in the United States

Most likely Kansas City. Although I think Pittsburgh should get it.
No, Kansas City is unacceptable. Kansas City crime rates are 112% higher than the national average; Violent crimes in Kansas City are 277% higher than the national average; In Kansas City you have a 1 in 19 chance of becoming a victim of crime; Kansas City is safer than only 3% of the cities in the United States. Kansas City is also the 9th most segregated city in the US as well. The black unemployment rate is 2.5 time higher than the white unemployment rate. No - Kansas City is unacceptable.
Pittsburgh is out too. Pittsburgh crime rates are 44% higher than the national average; Violent crimes in Pittsburghare 53% higher than the national average; In Pittsburgh you have a 1 in 28 chance of becoming a victim of crime; Pittsburgh is safer than only 13% of the cities in the United States

Last edited:

View attachment 475787

no, it is not clear that this is making it more difficult to vote. Otherwise, how does this compare with other states?

Other states have longer early voting and no-excuse early voting.

You can't read a graph? Poor baby.

I have no doubt other states have longer early voting. My question is, how will Georgia now compare?

Not sure...we'd have to see how other states react and what draconian measures they are going to implement. I'm sure there will be all sorts of Jim Crow creativity going on to suppress the vote before it's all said and done. There will be laws against someone holding someone else's place in line while they go use the rest room. I'm sure there will be rules against talking in line in some places.

if there are laws or regulations prohibiting someone from holding a place in line so they can go to the bathroom, I will be sure to stand up in protest. At the moment, who is being deprived of consuming water or food while standing in line? I don’t want to stand in line for anything and have taken to absentee voting. Further, if my state adds state ID requirement - that is, providing a copy - I would welcome it over the current signature match validation.

Nobody...yet. We'll have to see how draconian the GOP measures are in response to losing the election. There are lawmakers in Texas who want to leave the union over it.

View attachment 475787

Who controls how many, and which machines are in each location? The SoS.

Exactly...a republican is incapable of having an honest debate.

View attachment 475787

View attachment 475789

If there is a court case where perjury is proven...they would be if the prosecution were to go after them. They could go after them now but you'd need a plaintiff.... Winners like the Biden Campaign and the democrats care little for the whining of these silly folks.

You guys act as if affidavits are something unique. Its rather hilarious.

I have a best friend that has season tickets to the Tampa Bay Rays games. He attends about a third of the games. I can his tickets for free any time he is not using them. Great seats.

I use to go to the games all the time. Probably 20 times a year. I love baseball.

However, a few years ago MLB sent the Rays down to Cuba to perform in front of Castro and that shithead Obama. How despicable was that!

Not at all. Why would it be "despicable"?

You're sitting here claiming to be an at least occasional baseball spectator and somehow you've muddled all the way into 2021 not knowing that baseball is madly popular in CUBA??

Then you prolly don't know that Fidel Castro was a baseball fan and at one time a player.

Speaking of Cuba, since Jackie Robinson's name has been invoked in this topic, guess where he did Spring Training that year.

>> When Jackie Robinson trained with the Montreal Royals in Daytona Beach, Florida, in the spring of 1946, Branch Rickey began to witness some of the racial confrontations he had feared. Trying to avoid as much of this as possible while preparing Robinson for his major-league debut, Rickey cited Cuba’s passion for baseball and its easy access from the mainland as two good reasons for the Brooklyn Dodgers to hold training camp there in 1947. Another valid reason, no doubt, was the fact that blacks had been playing baseball in Cuba since the turn of the century. A city that had seen the likes of Oscar Charleston, Josh Gibson, and Satchel Paige appeared safe from any social upheaval at the sight of the Dodgers rookie. << -- Spring Training in Havana
Get that? There was never a "color line" in Cuba like there was here for sixty years. Yet somehow they're "despicable" and we're not. Doesn't that say a lot.

You may not have heard Moon Bat but Castro was a brutal Communist dictator and it was diespicable for that shithead Obama and MLB to give him a blowjob in front of the world.

Yuh huh.

Link?
Don't need a link. It happened. Obama was kissing Communist ass.

View attachment 475787

View attachment 475789

Plus Biden admitted his team put together " the greatest voter fraud organization in American political history." What more proof do you need than the candidate saying they were committing fraud.

What more proof?

Arrests. Convictions. Sentences. All you whiny bitches do is scream "corruption". Please get some new material.

I have a best friend that has season tickets to the Tampa Bay Rays games. He attends about a third of the games. I can his tickets for free any time he is not using them. Great seats.

I use to go to the games all the time. Probably 20 times a year. I love baseball.

However, a few years ago MLB sent the Rays down to Cuba to perform in front of Castro and that shithead Obama. How despicable was that!

You're sitting here claiming to be an at least occasional baseball spectator and somehow you've muddled all the way into 2021 not knowing that baseball is madly popular in CUBA??

Then you prolly don't know that Fidel Castro was a baseball fan and at one time a player.

Speaking of Cuba, since Jackie Robinson's name has been invoked in this topic, guess where he did Spring Training that year.

>> When Jackie Robinson trained with the Montreal Royals in Daytona Beach, Florida, in the spring of 1946, Branch Rickey began to witness some of the racial confrontations he had feared. Trying to avoid as much of this as possible while preparing Robinson for his major-league debut, Rickey cited Cuba’s passion for baseball and its easy access from the mainland as two good reasons for the Brooklyn Dodgers to hold training camp there in 1947. Another valid reason, no doubt, was the fact that blacks had been playing baseball in Cuba since the turn of the century. A city that had seen the likes of Oscar Charleston, Josh Gibson, and Satchel Paige appeared safe from any social upheaval at the sight of the Dodgers rookie. << -- Spring Training in Havana
Get that? There was never a "color line" in Cuba like there was here for sixty years. Yet somehow they're "despicable" and we're not. Doesn't that say a lot.

You may not have heard Moon Bat but Castro was a brutal Communist dictator and it was diespicable for that shithead Obama and MLB to give him a blowjob in front of the world.

Yuh huh.

Link?
1617507352547.png

Yuh huh.

Link?

Sooooooooooooo no link.

What a shocker.

Forum List

Back