Biden Regime Scheming with Environmentalists to Unleash Backdoor Ban on Hunting and Fishing Across Parts of America

That’s a hike so I need WV, VA Md or PA
Man catch them and clean them and pan fry over wood fire and it’s heaven. Then you stay overnight in a cabin right by where you fished

Note: If you're trout fishing in a WV creek and you spot a wooden keg floating in the water, don't approach it. Just keep on moving upstream and you'll be safe.

Read the article. It is a fox report.

"Fox News reported the regime is colluding with radical environmental groups to put this scheme into motion. Here is some background via Fox News:"

"Fox News reported that the Federal Fish and Wildlife Services (FWS) is now poised to act. In addition to banning lead ammunition, fishing tackle, the equipment used by anglers while fishing, will be banned as well."

Still laughing?

She’s a product of homeschooling.

I haven't heard of that one. When did this shit start? I go saltwater speckled trout and redfish charter boat fishing in the Gulf of Mexico several times a year and haven't run into any government monitors on the boats. This has to be new or regional in certain areas.
This new government mandate is about to hit. It was in the news the other day. They had a legal expert on the Lars Larson show explaining that this notion that government agencies can require citizens to pay for government programs not passed and funded by congress is unconstitutional and will seriously screw shit up. Government agency, here's your money from congress and that's it. Government agency says, no problem we'll just start mandating citizens give us money to fund our additional government employees, wow just wow.

As a big game deer/duck, quail, woodcock, snipe, dove, rabbit, squirrel hunter, and fisherman, I oppose this move.

Yep....this is why I would laugh when hunters would say they didn't care if hand guns were banned, because no one wanted to ban their shotguns and rifles......

Here is a clue.....they want every gun that we own.....they will take them one by one, category by category, through open bans and confiscation if they can, and by back door bans if they have to......until they get the power to just take them...

These idiots do not understand that conservation efforts are funded by hunters and fishermen through licensing fees.

They don't care. The environment is just a tool they use to destroy people who get in their way....they could give a rat's ass about the environment....just look at what electric vehicles do to the environment, especially the mines for the rare earth minerals......not to forget they are happy to ignore actual, brutal, child slave labor in those mines.....

They just want power, everything else is just a tool to use against those in the way....

Democrats support gun free zones. Stop lying.

What makes me a loon? The fact that I’m sick and fucking tired of seeing kids get murdered in schools? Why do you hate kids?
I know of a working solution that doesn't shit all over Constitutional rights. Israel had a school shooting in the 70's and installed armed security, they have had two incidences since. Put fully vetted armed combat veterans in schools and this shit will stop. But your handlers aren't looking for these kinds of solutions because school safety is not the goal. Disarming of law abiding citizens is.

I know of a working solution that doesn't shit all over Constitutional rights. Israel had a school shooting in the 70's and installed armed security, they have had two incidences since. Put fully vetted armed combat veterans in schools and this shit will stop. But your handlers aren't looking for these kinds of solutions because school safety is not the goal. Disarming of law abiding citizens is.
You need to stop assuming that I’m a Democrat. I’m a Cherokee. I have no handlers. I have ancestors. I don’t vote, in case you were wondering.
As for your solution, perhaps try it and see what kind of results it brings.

OK, I read this Brietbart report of a Fox report.
Seemed interesting to a hunter and fisherman such as myself

I did promptly see in the article that the government is backing off defending a Trump Administration ruling.
A ruling that allowed increased harvest from " expanding hunting and fishing on 2.3 million acres across 147 wildlife refuges and national fish hatcheries."

Ummm, "wildlife refuges"?

"Fish hatcheries"?

Well, if one is looking for a bigger bag......hunting in a refuge would likely be a productive tactic.
Same, I guess, if one is a fisher. Why not do it in a 'fish hatchery'?

Forum List

Back