Biden proposes the installation of Windmills outside Mara Lago

Leftists want more windmills because they kill American Eagles.
But they won't admit that.
Except to each other.

Taste like Chicken
With fava beans and a nice Chianti

Painting Wind Turbine Blades Black Help Birds Avoid Deadly ...
1613333532331.jpeg
Aug 27, 2020 · Painting Wind Turbine Blades Black Help Birds Avoid Deadly Collisions A recent study found the simple intervention reduced bird mortality by 72 percent Researchers found that painting one blade...

President Biden, as part of his Green New Deal, has been in negotiations with Mexico to install Windmills outside of Private Citizen Trump’s Mara Lago estate.

It’s a win-win situation for all says Biden. “Mexico will pay to install Windmills and they assure me they only have a 50 percent chance of causing cancer”

When asked for comment, Private Citizen Trump blamed the Windmills on the media, the Deep State and Hillary Clinton.
I don't think Biden could locate a windmill if he had a vane stuck up his wrinkly white ass! :)
I think you've been listening to too much RWNJ radio.
I think I've been listening to too much of Right Winger's bullshit, Crep! I can understand the need to divert attention from the disaster that the Biden Administration is rapidly becoming but windmills? Really? COME ON, MAN!!!

Think of all the money Private Citizen Trump can save on his electric bills. He is not the billionaire he used to be and has a lot of legal bills coming up.

1613333975763.jpeg

Leftists want more windmills because they kill American Eagles.
But they won't admit that.
Except to each other.

Taste like Chicken
With fava beans and a nice Chianti

Painting Wind Turbine Blades Black Help Birds Avoid Deadly ...
View attachment 457198
Aug 27, 2020 · Painting Wind Turbine Blades Black Help Birds Avoid Deadly Collisions A recent study found the simple intervention reduced bird mortality by 72 percent Researchers found that painting one blade...

Yea, I drove over to Boise to visit my kid for Thanksgiving. There are thousands of turbines in the Columbia River Gorge and I noticed that most of them have had one blade painted black but wasn't sure why. Thanks!

black-blade-turbine-birds-672x372.jpg

Forum List

Back