Biden laughs off reporters' questions about Hawaii death toll while he shuffles off to his latest vacation

Leftists say Joe Biden is doing a great job. This is what they're referring to.

We don’t know what the death toll is on in the Hawaiian islands yet. There are still 1000 people missing charge a comment on something when you don’t even know the size or scope of it.

I don’t notice that Donald Trump setter did anything about the climate change disasters and tragedies. Trump pretends they don’t happen or they’re caused by poor forest management.

Of course Hawaii is a blue state. Trump wouldn’t care whatsoever what happened to the people in a state that didn’t vote for him.

We don’t know what the death toll is on in the Hawaiian islands yet. There are still 1000 people missing charge a comment on something when you don’t even know the size or scope of it.

I don’t notice that Donald Trump setter did anything about the climate change disasters and tragedies. Trump pretends they don’t happen or they’re caused by poor forest management.

Of course Hawaii is a blue state. Trump wouldn’t care whatsoever what happened to the people in a state that didn’t vote for him.

See, I told y'all, the left are thrilled with Biden's response to this disaster. $700 per family is more than fair for the total loss of your Hawaii home, business, school, job, etc. :auiqs.jpg:

Ukrainian families have received far more assistance from Joe Biden than Hawaiian families will ever get.

Last edited:
The sonofabitch has been sunning himself on the beach while the people in Hawaii are suffering.

Typical Potatohead incompetence and indifference.

10% to “The Big Guy”……

Where’s your evidence of that Fuck Face? I guess the missing witness, has it.

What about your star witness last week? He said that Joe Biden never received a code of anything and was not in line any of the deals.

When you’re dealing in extortion and bribery, you don’t put the dirty details in an email - the least secure method of communication in the world.

But when you’re trying to implicate your political enemies, you would most certainly forge an incriminating document like the “10% for the big guy” email where it could be easily found.

Not one person has confirmed that email as valid and having been sent by Hunter Biden. 75% of the documents, and all of the photographs and video on Hunter’s Laptop were added AFTER the computer was dropped off of the Delaware Repair shop.

Had you read the Delaware repair shop owners interview with the Washington Post and his warnings on what has been added since he received the laptop you would not post anything so blatant false.

And before you ask for the link, I’ve given you the link at least a half dozen times in the last six months and I’ve given it to you at least twice in the last couple of weeks. If you haven’t read it by now, you can go look for it by yourself.

Search “look who’s warning about hunters laptop now”.

Not one person has confirmed that email as valid and having been sent by Hunter Biden. 75% of the documents, and all of the photographs and video on Hunter’s Laptop were added AFTER the computer was dropped off of the Delaware Repair shop.
Your paralyzing ignorance should not go untreated.... look what it's doing to you.

You probably wipe back to front when the orderly isn't there to remind you.... hmm? I pray you're never allowed out of that facility you're locked up in.

Forum List

Back