Biden.. Kicked to the Curb?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I think Democrats will be desperate enough to kick ole regular Joe... Biden to the curb for the 2012 election...just sayin..

I wonder who it will be... Princess Nancy

Last edited:
I don't think Hillary wants to be veep. I think their stuck with him.

I think Democrats will be desperate enough to kick ole regular Joe... Biden to the curb for the 2012 election...just sayin..

You forgot to put the BAWK behind your last line, ya fuckin' parrot. Cain says it, You guys repeat it.

133879.gif

It would be a terrible sign of weakness and poor judgement on Obama's part if he dumped Biden

It would be a terrible sign of weakness and poor judgement on Obama's part if he dumped Biden

Yeah ... if Biden were dumped it would have to be planned out as secretly as possible and then Biden would have to willingly fall on his sword with some excuse like health problems.

Really hard to see it happening.

I can't imagine who the replacement would be.

Hillary or new blood?

Who would excite the base but not threaten Obama's ego?

I agree with CrusaderFrank, which I think might be a first for me.

There's just no upside to switching up the ticket. Intrade gives 85-90% odds of Biden being the VP nominee and I think that's probably on the low side.

Reasons to keep Biden:

1) Obama didn't really choose him originally for campaigns. He seemed to choose him mainly for governing, and I think he's more valuable than ever now.

2) High-level personnel changes can panic voters. Carter's post-malaise drop was more a consequence of losing his cabinet than the actual speech. Voters also don't appreciate cold-blooded political maneuvering, which is how they would probably see it.

3) If the plan is to replace Biden with a large swing-state politician, I'm not sure there are any good candidates. Bayh is the one that comes to mind, and he was already passed over (and probably wouldn't carry Indiana this time around). There aren't really Democrats from Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania or Virginia with a national profile.

You forgot to put the BAWK behind your last line, ya fuckin' parrot. Cain says it, You guys repeat it.

Sounds like you could do with diaper change...:lol:

I usually refer to Nancy as the old crone or Queen of the Baby killers. "Princess Nancy" does seem way too nice considering...

Last edited:
Well.. it seems Obama and Biden are the best the Democrats can do..

Sheesh... how pathetically embarrassing for them....:9:

Forum List

Back