Biden is so weak! With all these Houthi attacks he's not doing anything! Except ordering strikes.

Well, your ilk seems quite comfortable creating a war,
That's rich, after years of being called a soldier hating traitor for the wars YOUR ilk created and now consider to be "stupid wars." If Biden involves us in another Iraq or Afghanistan for stupid middle eastern bullshit, I'll hate him as much as I do your former hero's in the W. Bush administration. There's also irony in that what Biden is doing is far more in line with what GOP voters want right now than what Democrat voters do, so you are more his ilk than I am.

That's rich, after years of being called a soldier hating traitor for the wars YOUR ilk created and now consider to be "stupid wars." If Biden involves us in another Iraq or Afghanistan for stupid middle eastern bullshit, I'll hate him as much as I do your former hero's in the W. Bush administration. There's also irony in that what Biden is doing is far more in line with what GOP voters want right now than what Democrat voters do, so you are more his ilk than I am.
1705023105438.png

DEVELOPING: US and UK Strike Dozens of Houthi Military targets in Yemen​

11 Han 2024 ~~ By Paul Serran

US and UK carry out airstrikes against Houthis in Yemen.

CNN reported:
“The US military has launched strikes against multiple Houthi targets in Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen, a US official told CNN. The strikes are from fighter jets and Tomahawk missiles.
The strikes are a sign of the growing international alarm over the threat to one of the world’s most critical waterways.
For weeks, the US had sought to avoid direct strikes on Yemen because of the risk of escalation in a region already simmering with tension, but the ongoing Houthi attacks on international shipping compelled the coalition to act.”
Iran Observer: Houthis warned Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE ‘If you open your airspace to the US and the UK then you are officially at war with us’
Regional media reported that aircraft entered Yemeni airspace from the north – Saudi Arabian airspace, apparently.
Islamic resistance in Iraq immediately vows to attack US bases ‘with everything they got’.
So far, explosions have been recorded in the capital Sanaa, as well as Hodeidah, Taiz and Saada.
More than a dozen targets , ranging from training centers to storage facilities for drones.
Some as of yet unverified sources claim Yemen begins launching ballistic missiles.

Commentary:
Meanwhile, Joey Xi called another "Lid" on Monday and has not been seen since.
Remember after Joey Xi was sworn in and he took the Houthi’s off the terrorism designation list- How’s that working out Joe?
A real wake up for the Houthi's would be a flight B-52's dropping MK-84 converted to JDAM bombs on their military sites.

Forum List

Back