Biden has undergone $100,000 worth of Plastic Surgery on American Taxpayers Dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Says plastic surgeon Gary Motykie. Biden’s appearance, including his “pixie ears,” forehead and neck wrinkles, and changing eye shape, indicate a facelift and brow lift, as well as “touch-ups” with Botox and fillers. All this was done on American taxpayers dollars.

Last edited:
Says plastic surgeon Gary Motykie. Biden’s appearance, including his “pixie ears,” forehead and neck wrinkles, and changing eye shape, indicate a facelift and brow lift, as well as “touch-ups” with Botox and fillers. All this was done on the American taxpayers dollars.

The Gateway Pundit. :heehee:

Time to earn your $$$$?

Says plastic surgeon Gary Motykie. Biden’s appearance, including his “pixie ears,” forehead and neck wrinkles, and changing eye shape, indicate a facelift and brow lift, as well as “touch-ups” with Botox and fillers. All this was done on the American taxpayers dollars.

Don't forget the bad hair plugs

1693493546928.png

Well, he considered a Flock of Seagulls haircut and six layers of orange makeup, but that idea was already taken.

:rolleyes:

..............bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbutttttttt trump...............lol. When will orange man ever stop dirty dancing in y'alls heads?

Last edited:

The $ figure wouldn't surprise me.

With all these advances in medical technology, Joe might even get a brain and a pair of balls someday.

Just hope he doesn't get that Jewish doctor named Frankenstein. That guy's a hack.

1693494077963.jpeg

Well, he considered a Flock of Seagulls haircut and six layers of orange makeup, but that idea was already taken.

:rolleyes:

I couldn't help but notice how old and tired Trump looked when he left Washington on January 21st, but when he re-appeared in public on July 7, he looked remarkably "rested".

Also, Ivana's affidavit about Trump beating and raping her said that he was angry about a "bad hair transplant" result with a plastic surgeon she had recommended.

I want the name of Elizabeth Warren's plastic surgeon! She's the same age as me and looks like she hasn't had much, if any work done at all, and I look at least 20 years older than her,

Says plastic surgeon Gary Motykie. Biden’s appearance, including his “pixie ears,” forehead and neck wrinkles, and changing eye shape, indicate a facelift and brow lift, as well as “touch-ups” with Botox and fillers. All this was done on American taxpayers dollars.

your op title is a lie, no where does it say this was paid for by the tax payer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back