Biden Has Spent $20B Resettling Illegals Just the Past 2 Years

What BS (last part)

None of the homeless I myself have known were on drugs.

Quit promoting stereotypes that demean OTHER AMERICANS

you just virtually nullified your first sentences w/ that last one

"HUD released on December 15 the 2023 Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR), Part 1, which provides estimates of homelessness in the U.S. The 2023 report estimates that approximately 653,100 people were experiencing homelessness on a single night in 2023 – a 12% increase (or about 70,650 more people) from 2022."

HUD Releases 2023 Annual Homeless Assessment Report

"Addiction and Homelessness. People who are homeless suffer from substance abuse and addiction at a greater rate than those who have homes. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) estimates that roughly 38% of the homeless suffer from an alcohol dependency while 26% abuse drugs."

Addiction & Homelessness - Statistics by Age, Race and Gender

Give a homeless person $30,623.18 and I guarantee they're going to get high or drunk.

Put your money where your mouth is.

I'll bet you $100 cash money right now, that I can find 10,000 homeless people within 10.miles of the Mission district in Los Angeles

Put up or shut up.
There is a mission district in San Francisco, I lived in and around L.A. most of my life and I can't recall ever hearing about a mission district. Do you mean around Olvera Street?

no, because it’s bullshit.
Egypts wall works very well keeping Gaza vermin out.
1706319807199.jpeg

While millions of American citizens sleep on the streets.

But hey, it’s great having so many illegals around who are happy to work for half the minimum wage and zero benefits. Thanks Joe!

Don't forget that the UN is funding the illegals coming into America and indirectly using American tax dollars to pay for it.

While millions of American citizens sleep on the streets.

But hey, it’s great having so many illegals around who are happy to work for half the minimum wage and zero benefits. Thanks Joe!

Reps are useless to stop them. Only hope is to make it policy to ship ALL illegals to dem run sanctuary states and cities...and implode them.

pod 2.jpg

Forum List

Back