Vice President Grumps SCREAMING throughout debate

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
I've never in my life seen an angrier and rude VP.. Not ever..

He looks and sounds like an old bitter man.

Not good ...

LOL!!!!!

I'm absolutely amazed at just how bitter and rude he is.. If he thinks Indpendent voters like someone who cackles, interrupts, and constantly screams.. HE'S WRONG. Poor debate performance.

Paul Ryan has remained cool, in control of the facts.. Beautiful demeanor..

The little bitch Ryan is getting his ass handed to him.

Good-Night Romney....

No he's not.. Only in a liberal mindset does screaming, interrupting constantly, and cackling mean something good.. He's made a complete ass of himself tonight.. I guarantee Independents don't like a bully screaming constantlly and a CACKLING VP. He looks OLD and BITTER.

Smart voters see Biden is putting on a tough guy act trying to act like he knows what he is babbling about.

I wouldn't doubt his brain shuts down for a week after he overloads it tonight....he will go into hiding the next few days to see how the media reacts and to recharge his hair plugs.

You can see the wrinkles crunching up every time he screams, around his eyes.. He gives new meaning to crows feet.. Wow, he's soooo bitter..

Biden is being allowed to interrupt and talk over Ryan's time to speak. Bullyin tactics, shouldn't happen, but the moderator is doing nothing to control anything.

Of course she is.. They even double teamed Ryan at one point, both interrupting him.. We all knew this would happen being she's a personal friend of Obamas..

The GOP should not agree to sit at a table for a debate where the dumbfuck liberal can cozy up to their moderator.

Also, Ryan should have forced Biden to stand up the entire debate showing he is a weak, old piece of shit.

Obamination didn't have his crutch to lean on the table and looked like a fucking buffoon.

She throws out question after question grilling Ryan.. interrupting.. doesn't do the same with BITTER Gramps.. then when Ryan tries to answer, she always wants to move on..

Yea, we should have never agreed to HER being a debate moderator.. She's so bias it's ridiculous.

Regardless of how much she tries to help OLD BITTER JOE, this debate will NOT help the Obama team.. NOT at all. It's a horrible showing of an angry and bitter VP.

Forum List

Back