Biden has made every American city unsafe for its citizens by neglecting our border.

The Sheriff in my Florida county just last week caught three Illegals bringing in Fentanyl. More than enough to kill 10 million Floridians

Of course they were Illegals. Funny thing is they traced one of the assholes traveling to LA. Actually Compton, Maxine Waters district. When they went there to get him the LA police refused to arrest him because they are not allowed to go to the door where Illegals live.

The Sheriff in my Florida county just last week caught three Illegals bringing in Fentanyl. More than enough to kill 10 million Floridians

Of course they were Illegals. Funny thing is they traced one of the assholes traveling to LA. Actually Compton, Maxine Waters district. When they went there to get him the LA police refused to arrest him because they are not allowed to go to the door where Illegals live.

Leftists are destroying our nation one illegal at a time.

You'll still be at the very bottom of the barrel as blacks the world over.

As you said, "them's the breaks".

HA HA
Curried Goats is a dark cockroach of the worst kind….he literally celebrates the fact that Mexican’s have ran right past his people here….pushing the negro even further down the shitter in societal standing.
He should rejoice in what evil whitey has done for the negro…we’ve spoon fed them for centuries now.

How many radical terrorists have infiltrated our nation because he REFUSES to deal with our border crisis.
The FBI now says we are at the highest risk since ISIS.

We keep poking the damn bees nest like a clueless child without any concern for the consequences.

You need to be more concerned with the MAGA terrorists than those from outside the country. There is no need to send anyone to the USA to kill or terrorize Americans. With mass shootings every week, you're doing a good enough job of terrorizing one another.

You need to be more concerned with the MAGA terrorists than those from outside the country. There is no need to send anyone to the USA to kill or terrorize Americans. With mass shootings every week, you're doing a good enough job of terrorizing one another.
lolol..imbecile............if an illegal harms a biden voter i would cheer them...it is the conservatives and producers that would be a tragedy

lolol..imbecile............if an illegal harms a biden voter i would cheer them...it is the conservatives and producers that would be a tragedy

Any time someone on the left is harmed, you fools cheer like you won the Superbowl. Like when Paul Pelosi was nearly murdered.

It takes a special kind of stupid to cheer on the destruction of your own country, but the Trump Cult members are just that dumb.

Any time someone on the left is harmed, you fools cheer like you won the Superbowl. Like when Paul Pelosi was nearly murdered.

It takes a special kind of stupid to cheer on the destruction of your own country, but the Trump Cult members are just that dumb.
you would have everyone who disagrees with your warped mind shipped to a reedumacation kamp you fat assed nazi loving pig shat

i thought what happened to pelosi was horrible you lying nazi loving pig stank

now shut up

Forum List

Back