Biden gets mad at reporter who asks him why no one is asking him to campaign with them. (Over 600 local elections, Biden has done 16)

. They know what they did was unconstitutional. And they think we don't know it. <gong!> They're wrong!
are you referring to the stolen election?

which reminds me.. I tend to think Fox people don't talk about that because.. Who knows what kind of threat Fox got from... whomever.. Maybe Pelosi threatened to send an army of witches on broomsticks or something.. :eek:

Sorry about that. My Grandmother slowly died from Alzheimers from mid 1980s to mid 1990s. She would stutter constantly, making no sense. She would get frustrated and angry that we couldnt understand her….but she could play piano until the day she passed. What a wicked disease to take someone’s mind, but not their body. Truly evil.
Where did that video of bidum come from, the one where he looks around and acts like he hears voices speaking to him or what have u?

I mean, what was the context.. White House? What were people doing that day? I'm curious

My husband died of problems associated with dementia. His last 24 hours saw him fall as his muscles betrayed him, I took him to the ER, they told me 20 minutes later they "did all they could for him." I just thought they fixed the problem. The next morning, he like to watch tv, which made me fall asleep, and when I woke up, I thought he fell asleep too, only he couldn't be woken up. In my panic, my phone went missing, so I had to drive 10 miles to the hospital to tell someone to call the Coroner, and by the time I got back home, they were loading him into an ambulance to take to the morgue. That was over 6 years ago. I'm sorry you had to go through all that, OPJQ. Dementia is hard on smart people. His neurologist said the type of dementia he had resulted from injury to the head sometime from birth to late teenager. The local nursing home caregivers wouldn't take him because he was a "traveller" case who used all his wiles to leave wherever home was for parts unknown. No one would take him with the kinds of issues he had. I loved having him in my care no matter what, because he was the best man who ever lived to serve his family, his work, and his community when he was well. He had no equal, and he used his sense of humor to make other people laugh in his good years. He was a professional engineer, very above average, too.

are you referring to the stolen election?

which reminds me.. I tend to think Fox people don't talk about that because.. Who knows what kind of threat Fox got from... whomever.. Maybe Pelosi threatened to send an army of witches on broomsticks or something.. :eek:
Not just that. I really, really hated the secrecy meetings Nancy Pelosi conducted for members of the House who were Democrats, but not their counterpart Republicans on the same committee. The House couldn't throw the book at her because she owned the book as the Speaker of the House. Secrecy has no place in Congress except in cases of national security. And with key Democrats in positions of fiscal overseeing, the chairman of that committee sicked her dogs on President Trump's staff, which really fried her entire career as far as I'm concerned. With high office, much is expected, but nobody put Maxine Waters in the brig nor even slapped her wrist for that matter.

My husband died of problems associated with dementia. His last 24 hours saw him fall as his muscles betrayed him, I took him to the ER, they told me 20 minutes later they "did all they could for him." I just thought they fixed the problem. The next morning, he like to watch tv, which made me fall asleep, and when I woke up, I thought he fell asleep too, only he couldn't be woken up. In my panic, my phone went missing, so I had to drive 10 miles to the hospital to tell someone to call the Coroner, and by the time I got back home, they were loading him into an ambulance to take to the morgue. That was over 6 years ago. I'm sorry you had to go through all that, OPJQ. Dementia is hard on smart people. His neurologist said the type of dementia he had resulted from injury to the head sometime from birth to late teenager. The local nursing home caregivers wouldn't take him because he was a "traveller" case who used all his wiles to leave wherever home was for parts unknown. No one would take him with the kinds of issues he had. I loved having him in my care no matter what, because he was the best man who ever lived to serve his family, his work, and his community when he was well. He had no equal, and he used his sense of humor to make other people laugh in his good years. He was a professional engineer, very above average, too.
Thank you. I'm sorry for your pain too. Your husband sounds like a wonderful man.

My husband's dementia was very subtle and easy to deal with until a health care practitioner gave him the wrong drug and he plummeted. It was hard because I thought I'd have more time with him.

15? That's it?

He must be more unpopular than I realized. Not exactly a number worth bragging about really.

Forum List

Back