Biden Gets a Senior Citizen Parade

Your thread is one more example of an effort to take off the table the two major problems facing us at the moment: Covid 19 and the fact that rents and mortgages are going unpaid.

Seniors on Social Security and Medicare will likely support VP Biden, as they understand they will be tossed to the wolves if Trump is reelected.

Your thread is one more example of an effort to take off the table the two major problems facing us at the moment: Covid 19 and the fact that rents and mortgages are going unpaid.

Seniors on Social Security and Medicare will likely support VP Biden, as they understand they will be tossed to the wolves if Trump is reelected.
I am a senior on Social Security and Medicare. If I get "tossed to the wolves" it will be by Biden and Dems in congress (like AOC) who will force me to give up my health insurance for the disaster known as Medicare for all.

Yep, what Senior Citizen doesn't want cuts to Medicare and higher taxes....dumbass.

Finally! The Biden voters show a little support. I'm surprised they found this many

30 Golf carts parading their white privilege in a gated community that doesn't have any Blacks living there.

There's your racism folks. The Blacks they allow in are those that wash their golf carts then kick them out at night.

Just like the one a few weeks back for trump in the villages.

Spot on, Rye.
These idiots are nothing more than Trump's Marching Deflection Machine.

Finally! The Biden voters show a little support. I'm surprised they found this many

30 Golf carts parading their white privilege in a gated community that doesn't have any Blacks living there.

There's your racism folks. The Blacks they allow in are those that wash their golf carts then kick them out at night.

Just like the one a few weeks back for trump in the villages.

Found a second Biden Parade

I am a senior on Social Security and Medicare. If I get "tossed to the wolves" it will be by Biden and Dems in congress (like AOC) who will force me to give up my health insurance for the disaster known as Medicare for all.

You're wrong it will be trump.

So you have private insurance to supplement Medicare, do you also have a retirement check to support your SS? Do you live in a state which didn't incorporate Medicare when the ACA Passed?

Spot on, Rye.
These idiots are nothing more than Trump's Marching Deflection Machine.

Where's your Bidum rally.

1599505696658.png

Forum List

Back