Biden Gas Hits $5.20 in Michigan

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
LETS GO BRANDON!

Good thing I filled up yesterday when it was only $4.99!

Thank you Mr Potatohead and the idiots who voted/CHEATED for him out of pure HATE for President Trump

20220604_113154.jpg

LETS GO BRANDON!

Good thing I filled up yesterday when it was only $4.99!

Thank you Mr Potatohead and the idiots who voted/CHEATED for him out of pure HATE for President Trump

View attachment 653946
The average is $3.85 in Michigan now.
The thread author will soon post an addendum, that after careful consideration Biden isn't linked to gas price change. 🤣.
Nothing ages worse than a thread by a conservative.

The thread author will soon post an addendum, that after careful consideration Biden isn't linked to gas price change. 🤣.
Putin gas is now 3.74 in my area.

Remember, it was $1.70 in my area when the great President Trump was forced from office by the Democommies.
Democommies have nothing to brag about

Democrats cry that they have no control over gas when it rises yet brag when it declines to levels that are still nearly twice what it was under the previous administration at certain points.

Putin gas is now 3.74 in my area.

Remember, it was $1.70 in my area when the great President Trump was forced from office by the Democommies.
Democommies have nothing to brag about

I'm simply flabbergasted at the number of people who miss the covid shut down days.

Democrats cry that they have no control over gas when it rises yet brag when it declines to levels that are still nearly twice what it was under the previous administration at certain points.

So of like how the right gives him all the blame for it going up and zero credit for it coming down.

One coin, two sides.

So of like how the right gives him all the blame for it going up and zero credit for it coming down.

One coin, two sides.
Biden said it was time to reign in the oil companies and said he was going to do so when he got into office. He followed through by signing new regulations and restrictions.. While these do not set the prices they do influence the prices; including, making US more dependent on foreign oil.

$1.79 in January 2021.
Then this happened and the price immediately spiked by 50%…
Democrat voters are retarded baboons.

I'm simply flabbergasted at the number of people who miss the covid shut down days.
The only thing I miss about covid was people actually giving you space in line 😄
As for the SHUTDOWN, that was another Democommie tactic to destroy the economy under President Trump. Only your kind supported the SHUTDOWN

The only thing I miss about covid was people actually giving you space in line 😄
As for the SHUTDOWN, that was another Democommie tactic to destroy the economy under President Trump. Only your kind supported the SHUTDOWN

I never supported it. Go back and read. All the same gas was only as low as it was because of the shut down and you are clamoring for more of that. But that's on me?

I never supported it. Go back and read. All the same gas was only as low as it was because of the shut down and you are clamoring for more of that. But that's on me?
If yo didn't like LOW GAS PRICES under President Trump, you shouldn't support the shutdown.
"You" is the real you, not you specifically. I don't care what you specifically support

If yo didn't like LOW GAS PRICES under President Trump, you shouldn't support the shutdown.
"You" is the real you, not you specifically. I don't care what you specifically support

If you just want to vaguely rant, leave me out if it.

You just demonstrated, by virtue of the stupidity of reviving this thread as an attempted ‘gotcha’, that democrats really are retarded baboons.

You just demonstrated, by virtue of the stupidity of reviving this thread as an attempted ‘gotcha’, that democrats really are retarded baboons.
I'm not the one backpedaling about Biden controlling gas prices. You want dumb cons be the only ones to link Biden and gas prices? Your strategy is as dumb as yourself.

Face it. You wish gas prices were still 5:00 nationally do you can keep blaming Biden.

Forum List

Back