Biden does complete 180 on presidential pardon for Turkey, White House press core is horrified to learn the hapless fowl will face retribution.

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
I just cant believe these people, as if word salad wasn't enough, they now have turkey blood on their hands.

I bet Joe keeps all the dark meat for himself. :smoke: Jill is furious.

1661999019752.gif
Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 5.jpg

Actually, the installed, acting, fake president has taken a five day weekend off and is currently vacationing on Nantucket Island in an exclusive area reserved only for the criminally uber wealthy elite china dhimmis sans all common folks, border residents, MAGA people, journalists and illegal aliens.

I never got the whole "turkey pardon" thing.....If some Native American was good enough to drive to the shit-hole that is DC and bring me a gobbler I'd cut it's head off and dress it myself in front of the press corps, have it cooked-up by the WH chef, and invite the NA over for supper to help me enjoy it. To do otherwise would seem a base insult to the NA who brought it to me.

Makes you wonder if the turkey saw something he shouldn't have.... like Plugs taking a shower with a 9-year old and Jill videoing it.....

Forum List

Back