Biden Claims He Taught Constitutional Law For 21 Years

This blooming idiot just makes shit up as he goes along.

"I made the mistake of teaching Constitutional law for 21 years"

VIce President Biden probably just misread his teleprompter, I don't think it was really a "lie" even though it was obviously untrue.

Remember, Mr. Biden was asked to stay up long past his bedtime for this event.

Although its interesting that the editors at ABC didn't catch this when they were reviewing the informercial for broadcast.

This blooming idiot just makes shit up as he goes along.

"I made the mistake of teaching Constitutional law for 21 years"

Joe Biden started teaching Constitutional law in 1991 while he was Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, ten years before Oldaker Biden was even founded … Sen. Biden does not request earmarks for Widener. Hunter Biden does not represent Widener, and Widener has received earmarks from the Pennsylvania congressional delegation. Widener is represented by the National Group, which has no ties with Hunter Biden.
-------------------------------
maybe he taught when he was just an attorney.

Am I the only one here who took classes from part-time professors sometimes?

The Honorable former Senator, Vice President, and law professor is a laughing stock.

No one pays any attention to what he says.

The Dem bigwigs no doubt laugh behind his back.

After he is inaugurated, the Dems will be waiting for him to, uh, move on.

Then they can really get down to business with the Honorable Kamala Harris & the woke Cabinet.

Having heard this guy talk for 40+ years and having sat through many law school classes, I can't imagine him teaching anything in a law school. If he did show up, it was just to pass along anecdotes about his political life.

The thought of him being a law school instructor is a joke. They don't generally hire bottom-of-the-class instructors.

Forum List

Back