Biden chief of staff Ron Klain shares, then deletes, tweet calling for 'Kamala/Mayor Pete 2028' ticket

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
  • Banned
Jon Stewart has said he would never run for office, he admits his talent is standing on the sidelines and screaming and yelling...

that's actually decent, but i prefer Hawley/DeSantis!

The Chief of Staff thing if hilarious.
You can forget Hawley/Desantis.., or actually any other republican, especially any of the the 43 Senate republicans. Nobody in the whole country that is independent, moderate or Democrat will trust putting them in the white house after what was done and approved of by those traitors for a generation, if that party survives that long, which I doubt. I voted Nixon, Reagan, Bush and would have voted McCain if he had not picked so poorly for his VP. Voted for a host of good conservative republican Senators and Governors, but there are no conservatives or moderate left accept possible the 7 in the Senate. Except for one of them, I will never vote for another republican for national office again, period. They cannot be trusted with my country and our democratically elected representative republic form of government. They will vote party over country every time and no way to prove they won't, not that they would even try. Republican is basically synonymous with insurrectionist white power party. They are OK, with trying to overthrow elections. People will not forget that shit.

The Chief of Staff thing if hilarious.
You can forget Hawley/Desantis.., or actually any other republican, especially any of the the 43 Senate republicans. Nobody in the whole country that is independent, moderate or Democrat will trust putting them in the white house after what was done and approved of by those traitors for a generation, if that party survives that long, which I doubt. I voted Nixon, Reagan, Bush and would have voted McCain if he had not picked so poorly for his VP. Voted for a host of good conservative republican Senators and Governors, but there are no conservatives or moderate left accept possible the 7 in the Senate. Except for one of them, I will never vote for another republican for national office again, period. They cannot be trusted with my country and our democratically elected representative republic form of government. They will vote party over country every time and no way to prove they won't, not that they would even try. Republican is basically synonymous with insurrectionist white power party. They are OK, with trying to overthrow elections. People will not forget that shit.
If you can vote for a Kamala/Buttplug ticket in 2024 over any of these Republicans you're a fucking liar saying you're a "conservative". Your definition of "insurrectionist" needs to be re-evaluated too.
1613477871446.png

1613477911418.png
<---You prefer these democrats....

...to any of these "rock solid" Republicans?
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis

Since Godwin's Law is long in the rearview mirror these days...instead of Hawley/DeSantis why not Himmler/Goebbels...

Since Godwin's Law is long in the rearview mirror these days...instead of Hawley/DeSantis why not Himmler/Goebbels...
1. Because they're dead
2. Because Godwin's Law is still valid (you lose)
3. Because after (4) years of democrat policies the voters will have had enough

Forum List

Back