Biden Booed at Giants - EaglesGame

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
The Giants and Eagles played in front of a special guest. Vice President-elect Joe Biden watched the game in a luxury suite with Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie. Biden was booed when he was showed on the video screen.

I'm telling ya the next four years is gonna be good fun!

Link here

I'm telling ya the next four years is gonna be good fun!

Link here

Interesting how AP buried that in the middle of the article. If it had been Cheney before or during taking office, it would have been a headline. All politicians are going to have their detractors, it's the price of running for office. My guess is AP felt compelled to print something, because of the coverage of Palin at the hockey game a few weeks ago.

Interesting future indeed. The recession deepens, we await the changing of the guard. If he acts immediately upon many of the built up expectations of his most ardent supporters, recession could give way to depression. If he acts with restraint, he could anger his base. Then there are the 'threats' that some assumed would be gone with the great election results. In the past couple days, reality upon that seems to be settling in.

Last edited:
If ONLY you would worry about the USA and nothing else, it would be fine and dandy. You ever heard of Viet Nam? Iraq? Afghanistan? Iran? Nicaragua? El Salvador? :eusa_whistle:

Hmm...now that you mention it, the US has never invaded New Zealand. Maybe we should.

If ONLY you would worry about the USA and nothing else, it would be fine and dandy. You ever heard of Viet Nam? Iraq? Afghanistan? Iran? Nicaragua? El Salvador? :eusa_whistle:

All valid commitments of a Country looking after ITS interests. But then you podunk little turds wouldn't know that since in effect we protect your ass just by existing.

Again butt out you one and a half legged reject.

Forum List

Back