2 dead in argument over Alabama-LSU game

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
Associated Press
updated 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
EVERGREEN, Ala. - Authorities say an argument over Saturday’s Alabama-LSU football game led to the shooting deaths of a couple at a home in southern Alabama.

Prosecutors identified the victims as Dennis and Donna Smith of Brewton. The shooting happened about 7 p.m. Saturday at the home of Michael Williams in the rural community of Owassa.

2 dead in argument over Alabama-LSU game - College football - NBCSports.com

I wondered why we didn't have any LSU fans on the board. Crimson has done away with them.:lol:

This does not surprise me at all. BAMA-LSU is one of the most underated rivalries in college football. There is so much hate between these teams, its a woner that nobody dies on the field.

This is sad, but take it to heart. You argue with about the greatness of Alabama football and I'll take your life.:evil:

Dennis Smith, an LSU fan, called Williams, an Alabama fan, after the Crimson Tide's 27-21 overtime win and an argument ensued, investigators told the Press-Register newspaper in Mobile, Ala.

The Smiths went to Williams' home. Investigators said Smith had a pistol and Williams had a shotgun and fired. Donna Smith was a relative of Williams’ girlfriend.

scary!

To think that the only thing in their life was sports, enough to murder 2 people over. :(

Obviously, you don't like me because of my good looks. :eusa_whistle:

LSU

BLEAUX

LSUreadSign.jpg

LSU

BLEAUX

This will probably hit too close to home, but facts are facts.

Q. - If two BAMA football players are in the same car, who's driving?
A. - The policeman!

Q. How is the Alabama football team like a possum?
A. They play dead at home and get killed on the road.

Q. - What's the difference between BAMA's Bryant-Denny Stadium and a porcupine?
A. - A Porcupine has 83,000 pricks on the outside.

Q. - What's the best way to get a Alabama grad off your front porch?
A. - Pay him for the pizza!

Q. - Can you name one good use for an Alabama diploma?
A. - By placing it in the windshield of your car you are eligible for handicapped parking!

Q. - How do you circumcise a Crimson Tide football player?
A. - Kick his sister in the mouth!

Q. - What do you say to a BAMA athlete in a 3-piece suit?
A. - Will the defendant please rise?

Q: What is the definition of an Alabama virgin?
A: An ugly twelve year old who can outrun her brothers.

Q. How does an Alabama graduate spell VICTORY??
(Its a trick question, we all know they can't read!)

Did ya hear that the Crimson Tide Library burned down?
Burned up both books - and one of 'em wasn't even colored yet!!

:eusa_whistle:

I'm an LSU grad, but I have to keep that quiet here in Arkansas.

LSU is my second favorite SEC team. I wish that "rivalry" would become more prominent, but Arkansas fans are still stuck in the old days when we were in the SWC. The Golden Boot rivalry was only created because neither team had an in-conference rival. Ole Miss has Mississippi St. Alabama has Auburn. Florida has Georgia. They're trying to force a similar feud between Arkansas and LSU, and it just isn't picking up. I think Arkansas-Ole Miss has always been a bigger rival than LSU, even more so now that Houston Nutt is there. The same goes with LSU and Alabama, and even more so now that Sabin is at Alabama.

Arkansas fans are more excited about renewing the Texas A&M rivalry than they are about playing our SEC schedules.

This will probably hit too close to home, but facts are facts.

A seven-year old boy was at the center of a East Baton Rouge Parish courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the LSU Tigers' Football program, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

A seven-year old boy was at the center of a East Baton Rouge Parish courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the LSU Tigers' Football program, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Funny, I don't see Alabama anywhere on the list below. You figure out what that list is.

Attachments

• $bcs.jpg
    $bcs.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 94

Forum List

Back