Biden Betrays the Afghan People

But this jackass is making sure CRT is taught in the military.....

1629157290697.png

I agree. Biden betrays the Afghan people it's very sad to see what he did over there,

But my heart breaks for the way he betrays the American people, and for what this demented monster is doing in America,

May he and all his paid gang helping him, be cursed forever.

I agree. Biden betrays the Afghan people it's very sad to see what he did over there,

But my heart breaks for the way he betrays the American people, and for what this demented monster is doing in America,

May he and all his paid gang helping him, be cursed forever.

Yeah what he is doing to the American people is very heartbreaking.

Well, it's kinda like what the Russians are experiencing with the other neighbor nations.... extreme mistrust.

We will not be able to make friends with them for a loooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnng time. They will not forget or forgive what we have done. And when it gets discovered that they have something that we want...we won't get it.

But this jackass is making sure CRT is taught in the military.....

View attachment 526799
What you are looking at is a military officer who realized the best way to get promoted is to play politics.

At sometime in the future we will learn that most high ranking officers who excel at playing politics suck at fighting and winning wars.

The Taliban clearly thinks they've beaten the Great Satan. Yes, terrorism is in our future. They feel embolden by their "victory"
Why can't you answer any of my questions? Let me post them again:

How much longer?
By doing what?
Why aren't you there helping?
If the Afghan leaders won't help their own people, what are we to do?

Again, how much longer and how many more American lives are you willing to throw away?

How much longer?
By doing what?
Why aren't you there helping?
I did my time defending the USA I served 6 years in the Navy. You are one of the flakiest humans to ever pollute this planet.

If the Afghan leaders won't help their own people, what are we to do?

Again, how much longer and how many more American lives are you willing to throw away?

ROTFL! I would sacrifice your worthless ass for ten cents.

Forum List

Back