Biden at it again

"You didn't build that" was a dumb sentence taken out of context.

Same thing

the context was worse imho.

Couldn't honestly tell....the first part was so shoddily edited.

I know he was talking about "unchaining Wall Street" then said that (they) ya'll would be back in chains.

To me it sounded more like an "occupy" message than a "slavery" one.

It was just a plain-out stupidly-worded sentence.
Just like Obama's was.

"That's just my opinion. I could be wrong"
~~Dennis Miller

"You didn't build that" was a dumb sentence taken out of context.

Same thing

I know he was talking about "unchaining Wall Street" then said that (they) ya'll would be back in chains.

Just like Obama's was.

~~Dennis Miller

sure, I can see your point and if the man didn't have a habit of using racially charged descriptions, I would slough it off.

this is just part of the atypical dog whistle language the dems roll out every election...and then some, so no I am not inclined to give him a pass.

yes in fact I did...wait, you're not suggesting that biden used it ( we know hes dumb enough to use it like hes made other racist remarks) to purposely use chain becasue beohner used unshackle ?

How old are you?

you have a question ask it, you have a statement, make it, my age is of no consequence unless you have a point to make, we don't have that kind of online back and forth thang...ok?

yes in fact I did...wait, you're not suggesting that biden used it ( we know hes dumb enough to use it like hes made other racist remarks) to purposely use chain becasue beohner used unshackle ?

How old are you?

you have a question ask it, you have a statement, make it, my age is of no consequence unless you have a point to make, we don't have that kind of online back and forth thang...ok?
IMO, you're acting like a twelve year old.

Just like Obama's was.

~~Dennis Miller

sure, I can see your point and if the man didn't have a habit of using racially charged descriptions, I would slough it off.

this is just part of the atypical dog whistle language the dems roll out every election...and then some, so no I am not inclined to give him a pass.
I like that analogy.
:cool:
It is certainly something that perks one's ears up.

I wonder how much play Hannity and Rush will get out of it
(for the same effect, I might add)

Just like Obama's was.

~~Dennis Miller

I like that analogy.
It is certainly something that perks one's ears up.

I wonder how much play Hannity and Rush will get out of it
(for the same effect, I might add)

agreed, we know what each side will say about what they and others say, its what the msm says that counts;)

Just saw the tape, holy shit.

He didn't just say that the Republicans are going to put blacks back in chains. He did it with an accent.

"They gon' put y'all BACK in chains."

Absolutely astonishing. An insult to blacks and embarrassment to those of us who don't believe in PC or pandering.

Holy crap I wish I hadn't seen that.

I liked the part of the same speech where he told the Virginia crowd that, with their help, they were "going to win North Carolina". Either he didn't know where he was, or he was encouraging cross-border voter fraud. ;)

For those of you shouting the kneejerk response of, "Taken out of context!", I watched the speech. Once again, there is no other context to apply to that remark that in any way changes what he said or meant.

But the chain analogy is used relatively often by members of both parties.

Rick Santorum invoked chains last summer to warned Iowa voters that health care reform would lull citizens into government dependency. “They will put you in chains called ‘Obamacare,’ and you will never break away,” Santorum said.

Florida Rep. Allen West went a step further, likening Obama’s programs to slavery. “He does not want you to have the self-esteem of getting up and earning and having that title of American,” West said in July. “He’d rather you be his slave.”

RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, refused to condemn West’s comments at the time, but he tweeted his disapproval of Biden’s remark Tuesday.

Romney Campaign Accuses Biden Of Using Racial Undertones In Speech | TPM2012

I don't think any of those remarks (including Biden's) is really out of line, but PC zealots have been runing our political discourse for a long time. There is a double standard in favor of liberals with this issue as well.

Just saw the tape, holy shit.

He didn't just say that the Republicans are going to put blacks back in chains. He did it with an accent.

"They gon' put y'all BACK in chains."

Absolutely astonishing. An insult to blacks and embarrassment to those of us who don't believe in PC or pandering.

Holy crap I wish I hadn't seen that.

obama is another one with the accent and inflections depending on the crowd hes playing....but its all good, as I said the get the media pass.

he did a play on the sign language lady too, what a buffoon.

Hilary famously fell into affected accent on the campaign trail as well.

Sorry bout that,

1. Just wow, did he say that????
2. I saw the video, and yes Biden is goofy as a crazy fuck in an insane asylum eating his own feces!
3 LINK:http://freebeacon.com/biden-on-romney-theyre-going-to-put-yall-back-in-chains/

"Vice President Joe Biden told supporters that Republicans would “put y’all back in chains,” during a campaign speech Tuesday in Danville, Va."

4. Biden the at least *one gaff a speech Biden*.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I wonder if Obama is putting him up to this. People have come to expect this stuff from Biden and Obama supporters always manage to find a way to defend the crazy shit this guy does. Or, as I have been suspecting, Obama needs a reason to throw Biden under the bus and find a new running mate. Having this guy a heartbeat away from the presidency isn't good. Not good at all. Although, crazy Joe would still be better than what we've been suffering through the last 4 years.

Forum List

Back