Biden as our CIC during a time of war

You're just plain fucking dumb, you know that? Did Putin invade Ukraine while Trump was president? No, he did it while Biden is president. He waited for a weak president who has financial and familial entanglements in Ukraine to make his move. Are you really so stupid you don't see what's happening here?
He wants to grow up to be just like Putin. Putin is tramp love child. Don't you remember he told the Pres. of Ukraine to find dirt on Hunter and Biden.

Tramp is Russian's pasty.

VP Heels up Harris will give dementia Joe some sage military strategy advice between her deranged cackling fits. .... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure President Joe is up for sucking off all 120,000 of those Russian soldiers on the Ukraine border and sending them home with a smile on their faces.

Kamala could probably handle the job in a couple days though.

Last edited:
Biden faked an asthma condition when he had a chance to become a member of the military when he was young enough. His son was kicked out of the Navy for drug abuse. Not much of a military legacy in the Biden family but it doesn't matter. Biden couldn't CIC his way to the bathroom today. Unelected radicals that make up a shadow government are in charge and they are protected by democrats who only care about political power and media types that only care about democrats.

Do you have confidence in vegetable Biden directing our military and actually winning a war? ... :dunno:
I love this.
What your really saying is You hate him and salivate at the thought of America being humiliated for no other reason.

Admit it. You're supporting the communists in this one because of politics.
Home of the brave my was. You're a pos.

Do you have confidence in vegetable Biden directing our military and actually winning a war? ... :dunno:

I have not had faith in any president since Bush I to do so. The best we can hope for is that they just get the hell out of the way and let the military do what it does best

I love this.
What your really saying is You hate him and salivate at the thought of America being humiliated for no other reason.

Admit it. You're supporting the communists in this one because of politics.
Home of the brave my was. You're a pos.

^^^"Supporting the communists" from the guy who sucks CCP dick every day here. LOL

Maybe the Vegetable-in-Chief can raise an army by offering free sex changes and dildos, in addition to free crack pipes....

That should cause massive Russian casualties when they die of laughter!!!!

Forum List

Back