Biden Administration’s Decision Not to Charge Former Trump Aides

No, it was to overturn election results NOTHING about overthrowing a government at all. The so-called plot never had a chance to get off the ground because it was knocked down in every way possible.

Pence correctly told them NO he never had any such power to do it either again he said so correctly.
Overthrowing the election is overthrowing the will of US citizens.

Overthrowing the election is overthrowing the will of US citizens.
Or perhaps Chinese hackers paid for by the DNC.

The relevant point is: YOU DON'T KNOW.

There isn't a chain of custody for even ONE of those 81 million votes Biden supposedly got

For all you know they could have come from Upper Slobobia. You have NO WAY OF KNOWING, and neither does anyone else

Or perhaps Chinese hackers paid for by the DNC.

The relevant point is: YOU DON'T KNOW.

There isn't a chain of custody for even ONE of those 81 million votes Biden supposedly got

For all you know they could have come from Upper Slobobia. You have NO WAY OF KNOWING, and neither does anyone else

All you have is Trump's lies. He's all about vengeance.

All you have is Trump's lies. He's all about vengeance.
Excuse me but, YOU STUPID SHIT FOR BRAINS RETARDED LEFTIST DIMWIT !!!

If you think election security is about Donald Trump YOU HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS

Epoch Times

Leaders of House’s Jan. 6 Panel Decry Biden Administration’s Decision Not to Charge Former Trump Aides​

By Zachary Stieber

June 4, 2022

Excerpt:

Leaders of the House of Representatives’ panel investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, breach of the U.S. Capitol on June 3 decried the Department of Justice’s reported decision not to indict Mark Meadows and Dan Scavino, two former aides of ex-President Donald Trump.

At the same time, the panel praised the department’s indictment of Peter Navarro, another former aide.

“While today’s indictment of Peter Navarro was the correct decision by the Justice Department, we find the decision to reward Mark Meadows and Dan Scavino for their continued attack on the rule of law puzzling,” Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.), chairman of the panel, and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), chairwoman of the panel, said in a joint statement.

LINK

=====

Navarro will eventually be free too since the J6 Committee is illegal according to house rules.
What "attack on the rule of law?" If anything, the committee itself is an attack on the rule of law. It's a kangaroo court. If this video supports your case, then why won't the Dims allow Americans to see it?

Epoch Times

Leaders of House’s Jan. 6 Panel Decry Biden Administration’s Decision Not to Charge Former Trump Aides​

By Zachary Stieber

June 4, 2022

Excerpt:

Leaders of the House of Representatives’ panel investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, breach of the U.S. Capitol on June 3 decried the Department of Justice’s reported decision not to indict Mark Meadows and Dan Scavino, two former aides of ex-President Donald Trump.

At the same time, the panel praised the department’s indictment of Peter Navarro, another former aide.

“While today’s indictment of Peter Navarro was the correct decision by the Justice Department, we find the decision to reward Mark Meadows and Dan Scavino for their continued attack on the rule of law puzzling,” Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.), chairman of the panel, and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), chairwoman of the panel, said in a joint statement.

LINK

=====

Navarro will eventually be free too since the J6 Committee is illegal according to house rules.
Smart move given November looming.
Even Biden knows what's coming.

Sorry, cultist. "Nuh uh, no I didn't!" is not a good defense against 1000s of hours of video and mountains of documents.
Poor fellow.....just can't seem to reach that level of total control eh? Given the heinous crimes that have been routinely overlooked by our (laughingly called ) Justice Department I should think you would be acclimated by now.
But no...your Partisan Hackery only demands one kind of justice.

But if it goes fascist, we will act. Right now, we're just watching. And hoping, that the political process (and events in general) will provide the needed self corrections.
No, that's not how it works. If it goes fascist, there can be no ability to act. The military and the police will have become the enemy of the democracy.

Think it through completely. There's no return from fascism other than outside power. Clearly the objective is to prevent it going to fascism.

Operation Valkyrie failed A Group of German Leaders Tried to Kill Hitler in 1944. Here’s Why They Failed

All such attempts would have less chance of success in modern America.

Otherwise, I found your post to be a mix of informed remarks but somewhat tainted with domestic political bias. (from a Canadian's POV)

Bull Crap. Not worried about violence when (not if) he loses. I know the Officer corp, I retired from years ago and many still in uniform. It would be put down, soft or hard, and I am not squeamish enough to worry about it, either way.
We already know the military had been infiltrated by the time of the Jan.6th. riot by Michael Flynn's brother and perhaps more.

Deals were made to facilitate Jan.6th being less than murderous. It can't all be put down to Trump backing out at the critical time when he was needed to lead.

There are many details of the fake coup attempt that are known, but there are many stories to be told by the panel. At the top of the list are no guns and no adequate force to protect government. And I think we could include, 'no will' to find government officials in hiding.

National security may dictate that some be left untold.

The military had to be involved in the orders to stand down.

What a great time to talk about what everybody is expecting this week.

Forum List

Back