Biden Administration Extreme Action For Unvaccinated Americans

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Biden Administration has finalized extreme action for unvaccinated Americans due to the large number resisting vaccination.

Initial door to door contacts in several states have not only resulted in no additional vaccinations but in volunteers being mocked, shamed and their intelligence and ancestry questioned.

Sec. of HHS Becerra was outraged by the treatment of his volunteers. He stated that the government has the right to demand that all citizens be vaccinated and it is considered unpatriotic or even treasonous to remain unvaccinated. Since the door to door campaign and common sense vaccination pleas were not heeded by the resisters, more stern measures will be implimented.

Effective Monday 12 July 2021 HHS is offering a bounty of $1,000 or an IPhone for the scalp of an unvaccinated traitor. DNA and medical tests will be conducted to ensure that the traitor was truly unvaccinated.

Governors Cuomo, Murphy, Whitmer, Newsom and other prominent quislings will lead the rollout of the program.

Watch out for TINMEN at your door!
article-9010-1.jpg

Reality to go along with the satire...

Yes, the door-to-door thing is really happening. “Ignore the no soliciting signs! You’re not soliciting, you’re begging.”
QzTNcEw.png

Z1TBPNq.png

"door knocking spreadsheet"

HAHAHA!

Ignore my signs to leave me the fuck alone, and you may need surgery on your nose.

Next will be rounding up the unvaxed and put in cages. Maybe that will finally get real men and women to pick up arms and do something about this bullshit. Perhaps all the hidden secret militia groups will come out in force. And yes..I would join them. Die free.

Effective Monday 12 July 2021 HHS is offering a bounty of $1,000 or an IPhone for the scalp of an unvaccinated traitor. DNA and medical tests will be conducted to ensure that the traitor was truly unvaccinated.
Thats pretty hysterical language even for a lib

But it does not surprise me to hear that government snitches are being treated rudely when they show up at people’s door

I am not polite to telemarketers who call me 15 times a day

The people who insist on not being vaccinated and then walk around in public are trash who want to get Covid-19 and want to spread it as a means of attacking their fellow citizens. Putin is probably paying them.

I know that Biden won't ban any public funding for the treatment of the unvaccinated when they get this disease, but I wish he would. The shithead republicans got away with denying public funding to any organization that assists in dispensing contraception or is in any way involved with abortion, so there is precedent for cutting off public funding. If these people need hospitalization, medical care, ventilators, etc., they should finance it themselves.

The people who insist on not being vaccinated and then walk around in public are trash who want to get Covid-19 and want to spread it as a means of attacking their fellow citizens. Putin is probably paying them.
You're a fucking idiot. Some people should not get vaccinated, you moron. As with any medicine, each person should do a risk/benefit analysis before getting the shot.

If you are afraid that some unvaccinated person is going to give you COVID, then just keep hiding in your mother's basement wearing a stupid diaper on your face.

You're fucking pathetically stupid.

Initial door to door contacts in several states have not only resulted in no additional vaccinations but in volunteers being mocked, shamed and their intelligence and ancestry questioned.

You need to take lessons from the pros ...

mormon-missionaries-1080x675.jpg

You're a fucking idiot. Some people should not get vaccinated, you moron. As with any medicine, each person should do a risk/benefit analysis before getting the shot.

If you are afraid that some unvaccinated person is going to give you COVID, then just keep hiding in your mother's basement wearing a stupid diaper on your face.

You're fucking pathetically stupid.

We don't need the diseased walking around in public. I accept that there is a small segment of the population that cannot get vaccinated for medical reasons, but the rest of the pigs who want to carry their disease to the rest of the population should get NO HELP from the rest of us. At least you can agree with this. If these pigs should themselves get sick, the taxpayers should not be forced to foot the bill for their foolishness.

We are forced by ethics to treat them, but they do not deserve our attention or our bucks. It is okay if they choose their own fate, but their choice to spread this disease to others is unforgiveable. Let them pay their way.

"door knocking spreadsheet"

HAHAHA!
Why shouldn't the door knocking super spreaders have to fill out spreadsheets? It's called contact tracing.

That way after they test positive for COVID they can go door to door again, with another flyer notifying everyone they they've been exposed to COVID.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back