Biden Admin weighs blocking Twitter deal on “national security” grounds

Nope, just your lies say otherwise.

I am on record on this very forum of saying Trump did nothing illegal in regards to Russia, that the Mueller fiasco was a waste of money and taking a stand against the impeachments...just to name a few.
This is much more than some of the accusations. Repubs are not perfect, but the word/term "Fair Play" does not exist in Progressive dictionaries.

Yet you hate him... :cuckoo:

I do not hate anyone, that is just silly.

Hate take effort and work and only harms the one doing the hating.

Trump is not worth any effort or work on my part.

I think he is low life human being, but I think that about a lot of people and that does not mean I hate them.

You people just live by pure emotion and no logic at all.

This is much more than some of the accusations. Repubs are not perfect, but the word/term "Fair Play" does not exist in Progressive dictionaries.

But it does exist in the faux-Con dictionaries and it means them getting everything they want while fucking everyone else over.

I think he is low life human being, but I think that about a lot of people and that does not mean I hate them.

Here you are on a thread talking about the current regime, the one you voted for, moving to take over what was once a free speech platform, and you're braying about the previous president, who did no such thing. You're in a cult.

Again, your posts tell a different story. :dunno:

And these people call MAGA the “fascists”.

This is in addition to them already throwing out the idea to “nationalize” Starlink because Elon won’t give it for free anymore.

These people are SO terrified of losing power. The Deep State and radical left are all in with Ukraine’s losing war effort, and their grip on media and social media.

They cannot allow any semblance of Free Speech on the largest social media platform.
They cannot lose in Ukraine.
Liberals.

This has nothing to do with the left.

Calling the left liberal is like calling Jews Nazis.

Again, your posts tell a different story. :dunno:

No, not really.

But you see it that way because you worship the very ground the man walks on, so anyone that does not do the same you see a hate.

And these people call MAGA the “fascists”.

This is in addition to them already throwing out the idea to “nationalize” Starlink because Elon won’t give it for free anymore.

These people are SO terrified of losing power. The Deep State and radical left are all in with Ukraine’s losing war effort, and their grip on media and social media.

They cannot allow any semblance of Free Speech on the largest social media platform.
They cannot lose in Ukraine.
musk is playing them hard.

The Dems fear that Musk will stop the censorship on Twitter.
The Left has to censor because the Truth will destroy them.
Censorship is another indication that the Democrats are evil.

Conflating the left with Democrats is like thinking Jews are Nazis.

No, not really.

But you see it that way because you worship the very ground the man walks on, so anyone that does not do the same you see a hate.
how come every time someone disagrees with you - THEY worship Trump. yet, if you disagree with them and they say YOU worship biden, you cry like a stuck pig that one has nothing to do with the other?

this act alone makes you mentally around 2nd grade.

Yep, yet when they used that word in a story about Trump you all dismissed them with a wave of the hand, and now those stories are the gospel truth that you would never question if your life depended upon it
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!!
god damn, jan, shut the fuck up already.

"The fool has said in his heart that there is no God."
The fool also says that there is no censorship by The DemNazi Fascist Left.

Liberal, not left.

Gator is in a cult, and that cult requires the "two minutes hate" towards Trump everyday.
oh i know. but if he insists on parading his dumbassery around, im going to call him on his hypocrisy. he now has me on ignore cause he couldn't refuse what i was saying. he just got angry, said i was the angry one, and stomped off to pout.

it was so cute. wish i had facebook lived it.

No, not really.

I've never posted anything that would indicate that, as a matter of fact, it's the opposite, But not surprising since anyone that doesn't outright denounce everything about him, 'worships' him. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

I've never posted anything that would indicate that, as a matter of fact, it's the opposite, But not surprising since anyone that doesn't outright denounce everything about him, 'worships' him. Give me a break. :rolleyes:
you disagreed with him. all trollboy shmoo needs.

But it does exist in the faux-Con dictionaries and it means them getting everything they want while fucking everyone else over.
I never saw that in the city I grew up in. I saw endless resources and bending over backwards to help the communities. Taxes at the local, city, state and federal level earmarked for this is very evident. Money, Donations by citizens given to these areas and Conglomerates given donations and products to these areas also exists. Inner city leaders do not promote civil ways of living and being responsible with out of wedlock babies' teenagers have.

Forum List

Back