Biden Adm Expected To Send Out Letters To Media Directing Them To Say There Is No Evidence For Impeachment

I think you're confused again, I'm 100% all in on the attempt to impeach Biden. It can be the third time that America stages a gongshow for the rest of the world.

I'm only claiming that both parties are going to be completely onside with protecting US foreign policy, and that makes any effective charges against Biden out of bounds.

In any case, it's been already proven that impeachment attempts against a president, only have value in putting on a show for the rest of the world.

Is it a good idea? Absolutely, even though the R's won't be able to gain any sympathy on attacking Biden on his war, or any other issue that involves foreign policy.
I think the gloves should come off.
Democrats are out for blood, so now it the time to bloody their noses or it's only going to get worse.

The only way to fight fire is with fire....not kind words and politeness.

I think the gloves should come off.
Democrats are out for blood, so now it the time to bloody their noses or it's only going to get worse.

The only way to fight fire is with fire....not kind words and politeness.
Completely agree!

But when this thing fails to happen it can cause more harm than good.

Much better that Trump grows his balls back by directing his people and you to fight back against the gag orders.

Completely agree!

But when this thing fails to happen it can cause more harm than good.

Much better that Trump grows his balls back by directing his people and you to fight back against the gag orders.
Your thinking is twisted.
Something has to be done about these people.

We cannot spend the rest of our lives being punching-bags for the left.

Biden is not responsible for any current wars.
He's not lifting a finger to stop the Ukraine war.

All he's doing is funding it, which makes him responsible.

You cheered him when he pulled out of Afghanistan....and immediately he gets us back into another war.

He constantly brags about solving problems that he caused in the first place.

The Biden Adm is attempting to interfere with the impeachment inquiry. I'm sure that all media sources have already been given their marching orders, but the Biden Adm is making it official with letters expected to be sent out directing all media sources to falsely claim there is no evidence.

For those who doubt Twitter....here's the proof that Biden's criminal administration is sending out communications to news outlets:

The media claims it's all about politics.

Well...show them wrong by providing your evidence.

Forum List

Back