Biden 2024!!

Its 2022.
Biden hasn't really done anything policy wise that the left should be upset about, except for progressives who think Biden has been too weak. But progressives are a small minority. Bottom line, Biden has done what the left have wanted him to do and it has backfired spectacularly and, since they have no intention of blaming their very own policies for the sad state the country is in, they throw Biden under the bus.

Biden hasn't really done anything policy wise that the left should be upset about, except for progressives who think Biden has been too weak. But progressives are a small minority. Bottom line, Biden has done what the left have wanted him to do and it has backfired spectacularly and, since they have no intention of blaming their very own policies for the sad state the country is in, they throw Biden under the bus.
Biden has not come close to doing the damage that trump did. I’m good with that.

The DoJ retrieved documents Trump illegally removed from the WH that belong to the people of the US, not Trump. Glad I could clear up your delusion.
I'm not certain that is true, Mr. or Ms. Berg80.
The FBI seldom disobeys a presidential order, even though it seems to me this order smacks of partisanship, and not the "all for one and one for all" spirit that is the founders' intention as being at the heart of this democratic republic.

lol.... you mean like the (R) anklegrabbers are doin right now by supporting donny & his stealing gov docs .... or whatever they seized, without knowing what the evidence is that donny can reveal UNREDACTED at any time ... but won't?

like that?

uh-huh.

roe v wade

the insurrection public hearings

contraception,gay marriage, & voting rights on the table?

& the bill just passed to help with drug costs, & tax bigcorp, plus the other pros albeit a water downed version sure ain't a negatory for the (D)s.
87,000 new armed IRS agents.

What kind of dumbass question is that? Its my opinion based on what I’ve seen.
With all of the TDS accusations flying around and kangaroo investigations by the House and the State of New York, and the FBI, the only thing you could think of in damaging the country is you say that Trump brought racism back, the racism that has always existed - according to you? That's the only thing you could come up with as far as Trump damaging our country?

With all of the TDS accusations flying around and kangaroo investigations by the House and the State of New York, and the FBI, the only thing you could think of in damaging the country is you say that Trump brought racism back, the racism that has always existed - according to you?
Among Indians, like myself, black people, and Mexicans, racism is a pretty big deal. That it doesn’t matter to you is irrelevant.

Among Indians, like myself, black people, and Mexicans, racism is a pretty big deal. That it doesn’t matter to you is irrelevant.
Well, when you look at the polling of what matters most to Americans, racism isn't currently making the list. You say it was Trump who brought back racism and yet your side says racism and social injustice has always been here. It is actually the left who brought out more racism, not Trump.

Well, when you look at the polling of what matters most to Americans, racism isn't currently making the list. You say it was Trump who brought back racism and yet your side says racism and social injustice has always been here. It is actually the left who brought out more racism, not Trump.
I could give a fuck what anyone thinks. You asked me a question and I answered it.

Forum List

Back