"Bible Thumpers" - Darwinists

The more you post, the stupider you are.
How did the baby know what to do?
I mean, you really are embarrassing yourself.
I am embarrassed but not for me. "How did the baby know what to do?" Really??

How does your heart know how to beat or your eye know how to see? How does a cell know how to divide?
Yes, how does it all happen, some kind of luck?
The miracle of evolution. Or do you think God is saying to that heart, "beat", and saying it 50 times a minute?
i bet you are a miserable wretch who has to find some way to bring others down to your misery.....Just think, there is still time...Do like Edward Kennedy did....Before it is too late.

How does your heart know how to beat or your eye know how to see? How does a cell know how to divide?
The miracle of evolution. Or do you think God is saying to that heart, "beat", and saying it 50 times a minute?
i bet you are a miserable wretch who has to find some way to bring others down to your misery.....Just think, there is still time...Do like Edward Kennedy did....Before it is too late.
Yet another thing you're wrong about. And thanks for the support but I don't really want to be a US Senator.

Hilarious...billions of failures led to consistent success!
You must be drinking some very powerful whiskey!
billions of failures = natural selection
Because the eyes kept texting each other to figure out what they were doing wrong and how to correct it.
Please elaborate...
Please tell me you're just jerking my chain and are not that stupid.
You are that stupid thinking that mathematical impossibilities can occur in a replicate manner hundreds of millions of times over hundreds of millions of years.
I presume that organs with billions of cells have meetings telling them when they've completed their task.

You are that stupid thinking that mathematical impossibilities can occur in a replicate manner hundreds of millions of times over hundreds of millions of years.
I presume that organs with billions of cells have meetings telling them when they've completed their task.
Thanks for answering my concern. The mistake you're making is thinking that evolution starts with organs with billions of cells. Evolution is what created those billion-cell organs. Does your heart need meetings to decide when and how to beat?

Thanks for answering my concern. The mistake you're making is thinking that evolution starts with organs with billions of cells. Evolution is what created those billion-cell organs. Does your heart need meetings to decide when and how to beat?
I need scientists to confirm the possibility of theories and I know way more scientists than you do who aren't public school teachers.
They're real biologists, chemists, etc... and they explain why evolution is a joke for the weak minded.

The best part, though, is that I have been told countless times by scientists that one must be an expert in at least 10 realms of science to even have an opinion, and I doubt you have that many credentials.
And that's a major reason why they consider evolution to be a matter of, If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

I need scientists to confirm the possibility of theories and I know way more scientists than you do who aren't public school teachers.
They're real biologists, chemists, etc... and they explain why evolution is a joke for the weak minded.

The best part, though, is that I have been told countless times by scientists that one must be an expert in at least 10 realms of science to even have an opinion, and I doubt you have that many credentials.
And that's a major reason why they consider evolution to be a matter of, If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.
Amazing, there is not a single statement in your post that I think is even remotely true. How many credentials do you have?

Yet another thing you're wrong about. And thanks for the support but I don't really want to be a US Senator.
Am i wrong? Prove me wrong. Edward Kennedy an astute Democrat(the Lion of the Senate) didnt prove me wrong...Can you?

Amazing, there is not a single statement in your post that I think is even remotely true. How many credentials do you have?
Enough to know I have to trust the scientists I know.
I presume they're not lying to me because they don't belong to organizations with agendas.

Am i wrong? Prove me wrong. Edward Kennedy an astute Democrat(the Lion of the Senate) didnt prove me wrong...Can you?
I'm not a miserable wretch, I'm a very happy wretch. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

How many credentials do you have?
I presume they're not lying to me because they don't belong to organizations with agendas.
Interesting, what organizations do they belong to?
Hospitals, such as NYU Langone and various Universities where believing in evolution is optional.
I'd say about 10% of them are what you would consider to be Liberals in terms of politics, but not in terms of science.

Hospitals, such as NYU Langone and various Universities where believing in evolution is optional.
I'd say about 10% of them are what you would consider to be Liberals in terms of politics, but not in terms of science.
What scientists are in the hospitals? What are the scientific fields where believing in evolution is optional?

Politics is not science and science is not politics and to conflate the two is a disservice to each.

What scientists are in the hospitals? What are the scientific fields where believing in evolution is optional?

Politics is not science and science is not politics and to conflate the two is a disservice to each.
You never heard of research?
I personally know and go to MDs who have had entire hospital wings built for them.

It must be pretty cool for you to be worshiped by high schoolers.

I personally know and go to MDs who have had entire hospital wings built for them.

Please point me to a biomedical researcher that does not believe in evolution.

Being worshiped by high schoolers is your fantasy, not mine.

Please point me to a biomedical researcher that does not believe in evolution.

Being worshiped by high schoolers is your fantasy, not mine.
Sure, puppy, I'll publish all their names right here.
I know dozens of biomedical researchers and about 1% think evolution of low level life forms may be possible.

It's for sure from your posts that you're not a scientist who asks critical questions.

On the weekends, you also command the French forces at Waterloo, right?

On the weekends, you also command the French forces at Waterloo, right?
There are perks to being a member of The Tribe.
The downside is being kicked out of countries every now and then.

Forum List

Back