Bibi is back!

Not even dogs go back to their own vomit.

Seems like Israel has a lot to learn. A whole lot!

Load up the 10/22 magazines and fire up the killdozers, Bibi.
Those suppressed 10/22 snipers can disperse a crowd of 50-150 Rioters with 3 shots ( two Ankle shots and a knee shot on 3 different rioters ) because each victim gets 4-6 Guys to carry them away to the Hospital or Red Crescent Rig , and rest of the Street Rabble seek conceal or cover

Those suppressed 10/22 snipers can disperse a crowd of 50-150 Rioters with 3 shots ( two Ankle shots and a knee shot on 3 different rioters ) because each victim gets 4-6 Guys to carry them away to the Hospital or Red Crescent Rig , and rest of the Street Rabble seek conceal or cover

Where can I sign up to be an Israeli squirrel gun sniper? :laughing0301:

spines.jpg

Brilliant

God’s chosen people never cease to impress

Not even dogs go back to their own vomit.

Seems like Israel has a lot to learn. A whole lot!
Marc, down boy, down boy. Netanyahu knows what he's doing, all that is good for his people and the world, too. He's just that kind of a man. I'm happy for him and for his country, Israel. Don't you want world peace starting in the Middle East? You'd be a wise man if you did.

I am celebrating a man who has championed his people and who has held out his hand in friendship and caring to other countries. He loves his people and knows what it takes to do things right for not only his country, but also for world peace to those who also want world peace.

I celebrate his winning attitude for peace on earth, but being strong enough to protect his people from murderous people. God has given him a long and good life. I just hope he's around when Trump gets back into form to complete his Godly mission of peace starting in the Middle East. We have a chance to stop issues such as those who look at their neighbors land, covet it, then throw out evil warnings to every being on this planet of heinous nuclear solutions. I wasn't around for Nagasaki and Hiroshima, but I hope and pray the entire world learned a lesson to play fair with everybody, but we couldn't get Japan to back down and stop the killing. They were fixed on killing Americans when we lent a helping hand to nations Hitler was mugging on. Nobody knew how dangerous fall out is, nor how horrific it is to watch kamakazi pilots kill themselves to kill a great deal of enemies they have marginalized into a rapture of sorts when any of our soldiers were either killed or humiliated to insanity in a Japanese war prison, and trust me they did not follow the Geneva conventions in any way, shape or form, even though they were jealously aware torturing and hate-murdering people who surrendered to them. Our Democrat President Truman had a bellyful of their wicked means of torture that included hitting on shrapnel wounds their prisoners received elsewhere. He had one too many alerts of the vicious killings the Japanese started at Pearl Harbor and ended at Hiroshima. Waging war on helpless, wounded Americans whose last recourse was surrender was the straw that broke the Camel's back. Truman hit two weapons-manufacturing cities with the least populations to get the attention of the Japanese warmongers. And before you ask, no I do not approve of nuclear weapons, and no I can do nothing about them either. It would be extremely unwise of another country to hit on us. That's all I have to say about it except we need to get it across to her magesty Mrs. Pelosi to stop dividing this nation for her frivolous purpose of easy dictation and uncooperation of the Democrat parties that have truly suffered mentally from enforcing a passel of lies and impositions against patriotic Republicans who don't lust for communism that requires by history the murders of half the population of any given country being seized by Marxists bullies. President Trump will bring that home to those seeking to destroy us. Biden would arrange his flight under duress. He does that 3 or 4 times a week already. This nation is at the end of its rope with "president" Joe Biden.

What a shame.
Yes , I agree ; It’s a “ shame” he’s refusing “ Right of Return “ knowing that in time the Israelis will be the minority and not giving them E Jerusalem where the Palestinians have control over their religious sites and forbid access to them. 🇮🇱😇

Yes , I agree ; It’s a “ shame” he’s refusing “ Right of Return “ knowing that in time the Israelis will be the minority and not giving them E Jerusalem where the Palestinians have control over their religious sites and forbid access to them. 🇮🇱😇

There will never be a just peace. It's not in Bibi's interest.

If Trump is reelected in America can he and Bibi pick back up where they left off? More Abraham accords.

We gotta pray for peace. Its absence causes dire consequences. I'll start, Our father who art in heaven, hallowed is your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Help us forgive others as you forgave those who betrayed your life, spilling your blood and fluids of life, as you mustered all your strength to say "father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." Be with our heads of state the world over to deliver mercy to the starving, understanding to the hearts of those who control the shutdown of killing protocols that they consider the innocent people should they fail to protect them. Amen.
Please say a prayer in your heart for mercy. One of you is certain to catch God's ear, when you trust in him. Thanks.

Here is how it works since Bibi is considered Israel first the leftists with their silly marxist views are,
-Israel the oppressor
-Palestine the oppressed

Which is why Obama did the nuke with Iran the proxy supporter of Palestine and he tanked the lawsuit brought by the victims of 9/11 vs. Saudi Arabia....because the Saudi government sure in hell doesn't want a nuclear Iran so he used the lawsuit as a bargaining chip.

Forum List

Back