Biased Teachers

When the CIC sends 3,000 troops to West Africa to fight Ebola, would you say the military is a good choice for a high school graduate? I wouldn't. I would wait until we have a responsible CIC.

Back in high school there seemed to be a bias against military service. The military is not seen as a good career option for young people. Take a look at these military careers. You wouldn't say dumb people are in these careers.

Scientist - airforce.com

CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER - airforce.com

BROADCAST JOURNALIST - airforce.com

Yep, liberalism has long infected public education. Result: current state of affairs.

When was "back in high school" for you?

Doesn't matter. The trend only continues to get worse.

When the CIC sends 3,000 troops to West Africa to fight Ebola, would you say the military is a good choice for a high school graduate? I wouldn't. I would wait until we have a responsible CIC.

I think you mean the CDC, not the CIC. CIC is Combat Information Center, a place in which I spent far too many years.

And the CDC is obviously not in the best of hands.....it's feckless leader is an Obama appointee, not a strategic medical practitioner...heck we don't even have an effective Surgeon General to look after our best interests.....its all politics now.

Back in high school there seemed to be a bias against military service. The military is not seen as a good career option for young people. Take a look at these military careers. You wouldn't say dumb people are in these careers.

Scientist - airforce.com

CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER - airforce.com

BROADCAST JOURNALIST - airforce.com

Yep, liberalism has long infected public education. Result: current state of affairs.

When was "back in high school" for you?

Doesn't matter. The trend only continues to get worse.

I think you mean the CDC, not the CIC. CIC is Combat Information Center, a place in which I spent far too many years.

And the CDC is obviously not in the best of hands.....it's feckless leader is an Obama appointee, not a strategic medical practitioner...heck we don't even have an effective Surgeon General to look after our best interests.....its all politics now.
I meant the Commander In Chief, perhaps I should have said the president.

My evil red-headed stepson is in the Air National Guard. He blows up bad guys for a living.
Done earned himself a Bronze Star too. Two tours in the Afgh. Argh.....

My evil red-headed stepson is in the Air National Guard. He blows up bad guys for a living.
Done earned himself a Bronze Star too. Two tours in the Afgh. Argh.....
Tell him "Thank You" for us! You should be proud!
:slap: (Just for good measure, mind you.)

I'd brag on him some more, but that could leave a cyber-trail back to me.

I'll just say he's one of a kind in the history of the Air Force as well as the Air National Guard.

Thousands of young people, educated young people, are standing in line to get into the military. Sissies and whiners and shirkers on the left are loath to admit as much, but many young Americans love this country and they want to do their part in helping administer the heavy responsibilities or nation has taken upon itself in so volatile a world. God bless them.

Thousands of young people, educated young people, are standing in line to get into the military. Sissies and whiners and shirkers on the left are loath to admit as much, but many young Americans love this country and they want to do their part in helping administer the heavy responsibilities or nation has taken upon itself in so volatile a world. God bless them.
Maybe they stand in line because that's the only job left?

Besides, you can't name one of our Rights that are being defended in the Middle East.

Forum List

Back