Beware, Russian pedophiles are coming to the USA

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Some time ago, on the Russian Odnoklassniki network, I discovered a family of pimps who were exploiting an adopted girl (presumably Tajik). I collected some material and contacted first the public organization, and then I contacted federal law enforcement

However, it was not possible to initiate a case. The check was not carried out properly. I tried to ask them get him caught red-handed, but they refused.
Obviously they are protecting this brothel.

I still track this criminals on social media
Some time ago, photos were published there that testify to a visit to the USA (photos of the criminal against the backdrop of views of the USA). I have not yet found out whether this is a temporary visit or a migration.

You are just about the last person any normal one would take seriously .
Even “ Normies “ readily spot people with severe mental health issues which suggests they tagged you in the proverbial couple of minutes . Cannot think , why !
Get yourself mentally fit and fully in balance before interfering in other people’s assumed concerns .

• Banned
You are just about the last person any normal one would take seriously .
Even “ Normies “ readily spot people with severe mental health issues which suggests they tagged you in the proverbial couple of minutes . Cannot think , why !
Get yourself mentally fit and fully in balance before interfering in other people’s assumed concerns .
Nowadays people with autism are considered normal. Autists are not capable of independent thinking, so it doesn’t matter what the federalist “normals” think

Never cared for what they say
Never cared for games they play
Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
And I know, yeah, yeah

(C)

• Banned
In the early 90s there were mass child abductions in the United States, millions of children disappeared. I am sure that this was a joint action by Clinton with the support of the KGB and the Russian mafia.

• Banned
American children of the Western USA are very beautiful, this is good business for pedophile pimps.

Fortunately, the United States still has child protection laws and prohibits international adoption, which is a good barrier to child trafficking.

Forum List

Back