Beto: "Psychedelic Warlord"

So, what is Beto's favorite "Hot Pocket"?

Only his mom knows for sure.

What, Reuters ain't commie enough for ya? BTW, we had a rule about taking "correspondents" out on patrol with us in Vietnam; The rule was if you give away the patrol by making noise, smoking, falling down, or falling behind, you'll catch the first bullet. Only Reuters agreed with our policy...those boys were mostly combat vets themselves and knew how to conduct themselves in the bush.

What 'correspondents'? The ones I knew of, Peter Arnett, Dan Rather, et all sat in the Saigon Hotel's Bar and got all their news by buying drinks for impressionable Captains and Lieutentants.

It was Arnett (who was married to a Viet Cong, BTW) that was getting Ist ID convoys ambushed on the way to Tay Ninh by giving information to his wife who then passed it along to her VC buddies.

Some of the boys at Camp Goodman were gonna take him out then decided it would be better to just give him false information. They did. And they set up an incredible ambush for Chuck. Fucked them up. Bigly. More than once

After a while, they got wise and Petey and his cyclo-girl wife split for aussieland. Good move. The VC weren't nearly as forgiving as we were.

Anyway, I never knew a 'correspondent' worth a flip. They mostly hid from the action and got their 'news' second hand. Up in I Corps? Who knows. The Marines are a whole different ballgame. We didn't care to work with them. Besides, they had more PIO's than infantry about half the time anyway.

Joe Galloway? Now THERE was a correspondent. I don't know his politics for sure but I suspect they were typical of his breed.. But he kept them out of his reporting and to himself. Fair enough.

What, Reuters ain't commie enough for ya? BTW, we had a rule about taking "correspondents" out on patrol with us in Vietnam; The rule was if you give away the patrol by making noise, smoking, falling down, or falling behind, you'll catch the first bullet. Only Reuters agreed with our policy...those boys were mostly combat vets themselves and knew how to conduct themselves in the bush.

What 'correspondents'? The ones I knew of, Peter Arnett, Dan Rather, et all sat in the Saigon Hotel's Bar and got all their news by buying drinks for impressionable Captains and Lieutentants.

It was Arnett (who was married to a Viet Cong, BTW) that was getting Ist ID convoys ambushed on the way to Tay Ninh by giving information to his wife who then passed it along to her VC buddies.

Some of the boys at Camp Goodman were gonna take him out then decided it would be better to just give him false information. They did. And they set up an incredible ambush for Chuck. Fucked them up. Bigly. More than once

After a while, they got wise and Petey and his cyclo-girl wife split for aussieland. Good move. The VC weren't nearly as forgiving as we were.

Anyway, I never knew a 'correspondent' worth a flip. They mostly hid from the action and got their 'news' second hand. Up in I Corps? Who knows. The Marines are a whole different ballgame. We didn't care to work with them. Besides, they had more PIO's than infantry about half the time anyway.

Joe Galloway? Now THERE was a correspondent. I don't know his politics for sure but I suspect they were typical of his breed.. But he kept them out of his reporting and to himself. Fair enough.

Yep, at the Rex. We were ordered out of the field to take Walter Crankcase up to Doc To to see the deforestation....pissed off, we had something cooking and could leave the line units sitting ducks. But orders were and we went to pick him up.....too drunk to come down out of his room....my Top grabbed the desk clerk by the shirt and demanded to know his room number...he wouldn't tell us. That son of a bitch was cut off from campaign details because he'd report everything he was told. I hated that fucker the rest of my life until the day he died.....he was the first celebrity journalist, rubbing elbows with the martini crowd he was supposed to be cracking on.

Seems the Rats can't find anybody even close to normal as a candidate.....I can't wait to see a stage full of these freaks at a televised debate trying to out-Trotsky each other while the CNN moderators give them standing ovations. :lol:

Surely you must be talking about the repugs and trumpdty dumpty.

Seems the Rats can't find anybody even close to normal as a candidate.....I can't wait to see a stage full of these freaks at a televised debate trying to out-Trotsky each other while the CNN moderators give them standing ovations. :lol:

Surely you must be talking about the repugs and trumpdty dumpty.
Sounds like it, but they wouldn't go for Trotsky, they'd prefer Stalin.

And now we’re hearing about him eating dirt after losing to Cruz. Not just any dirt, this dirt has “regenerative powers”. :laugh:

During a January stop in New Mexico which did not make it into his blog, O'Rourke, 46, ate the local dirt, which the report said is believed to have "regenerative powers."
He also brought some of this New Mexican dirt home to his family to eat.
Beto O'Rourke ate dirt after losing to Ted Cruz

Good luck with this nut case, democrats. lol

Forum List

Back