Beto O'Rourke is campaigning at the NRA meeting

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Beto O'Rourke urged protesters to break the opposition of Republicans to gun control by 'getting in their faces before another child is shot in face' outside the National Rifle Association meeting in Houston on Friday.
'So I ask you for those of you in power and who hold office right now and were in the way and refuse to act: Please promise me you will get in their faces before another child is shot in their face,' he told protesters.

Comment:
Puto O'Rourke is a total far left knuttjob.
The Democrat Party does not care one bit about children other than to exploit them for political purposes.
These are the same cretins who want to allow perverts assess to elementary school children.
These Far Left extremist like Biden, Pelosi and Schumer raise money with their fear and hate mongering of law abiding gun owners.
They are cheer leading on top of coffins.

Beto O'Rourke urged protesters to break the opposition of Republicans to gun control by 'getting in their faces before another child is shot in face' outside the National Rifle Association meeting in Houston on Friday.
'So I ask you for those of you in power and who hold office right now and were in the way and refuse to act: Please promise me you will get in their faces before another child is shot in their face,' he told protesters.

Comment:
The Democrat Party does not care one bit about children other than to exploit them for political purposes.
These are the same cretins who want to allow perverts assess to elementary school children.
These Far Left extremist like Biden, Pelosi and Schumer raise money with their fear and hate mongering of law abiding gun owners.
Move to North Korea

THEN criticize TPTB

Comment:
Progs know no one fights them.

Comment:
Out in the alley on his knees?

Failure of law enforcement and the cult wants to take away the 2nd ammendment.

Fuck you lefties.

Beta is making noise to get big donations from far left crackpots.
He made a huge ass of himself this week.
He has shown that he is not mentally or morally fit to hold office.
hand shake1.jpg

Beto O'Rourke urged protesters ~~~ by 'getting in their faces

So then, what happens when they do that and someone gets shot? As I recall, Trump was impeached just for telling a crowd to march to the Capitol and show support. So if someone takes Beto's advise and gets killed then I hope he understands he will be held responsible for the manslaughter.

Comment:
Beta has 27 years in office.
And he’s bitching nobody does anything.

Forum List

Back