Beta O’Rourke is a dangerous racist demagogue

This "Beto" guy is such a gimmick it's pathetic. Clearly the swamp DNC is putting all their dirty money into this Texas senate race. So much sneaky moves going on since these celebs represent Hollywood, not Texas.
The Democratic Party candidates are always funded by anti-American bigots such Sorros

Willie Nelson doesn't think so.

5b9a9c6e240000510052a1d2.jpeg

‘RED HEADED STRANGER’ GOES BLUE

Willie Nelson Plans To Headline Beto O’Rourke Rally And Fans Are Crying Treason
Willie is a dumbass.
He's alienating millions of his fans who love America and love Texas.

I love the smell of Trumplican desperation in the afternoon.

Keep it up Frank! Almost 100,000 posts. Your full benefits kick in at that point.
Are you a stalker or just a troll? Those are the kinds of people that bring up pointless shit like that about peoples personal profiles.

The late night hate monger Steve Colbert had the Democrat candidate for Texas Senator Beta O’Rourke on his TV show.
Beta is being funded by out of state by Left Wing Bigots who hate Texas and America such as the admitted Nazi Party collaborator George Sorros.
Beta is a dangerous racist demagogue who is pandering to the racist Aztlan Nationalist, Mexican Drug Cartels, MS-13 Gang, Brown Berets and human traffickers who do not accept that America is a sovereign country with a border.
The Mexican drug cartels are pushing drugs on America’s kids.
These drugs are killing tens of thousands of Americans every year.
Beta is against America’s right to control its border crossings and immigration.
Beta is for open borders and the destruction of America’s sovereignty.
A country without borders will soon cease to exist.

Stephen Colbert blasts Ted Cruz for ‘Late Show’ ads during Beto O’Rourke appearance

Let's see if you hit all the primary boogie men.

1. Nazi
2. George Soros
3. Racist
4. Mexican Cartels
5. Human Trafficker
6. Drug addicted children
7. Open Borders

We're just missing Hillary, Benghazi and death panels.

Well done.

Your masters are pleased.

Yea, Liberals don't care about Mexican Drug Cartels poisoning America's youth and the tens of thousands of Americans killed per year.
The Corrupt Democratic Party just wants to import more uneducated anti-American bigot voters.

Drug Deaths in America Are Rising Faster Than Ever

LOL, are you suggesting that Mexican drug cartels are bringing opioids in to the country? Do you even read your own links? Do you know what an opioid is or where it comes from?

Keep it up Frank! Almost 100,000 posts. Your full benefits kick in at that point.
Are you a stalker or just a troll? Those are the kinds of people that bring up pointless shit like that about peoples personal profiles.

I'd ask if you don't even wonder how someone gets to such a high post count but then you're pushing 70,000 posts. LOL, you societal leeches are amazing.

The late night hate monger Steve Colbert had the Democrat candidate for Texas Senator Beta O’Rourke on his TV show.
Beta is being funded by out of state by Left Wing Bigots who hate Texas and America such as the admitted Nazi Party collaborator George Sorros.
Beta is a dangerous racist demagogue who is pandering to the racist Aztlan Nationalist, Mexican Drug Cartels, MS-13 Gang, Brown Berets and human traffickers who do not accept that America is a sovereign country with a border.
The Mexican drug cartels are pushing drugs on America’s kids.
These drugs are killing tens of thousands of Americans every year.
Beta is against America’s right to control its border crossings and immigration.
Beta is for open borders and the destruction of America’s sovereignty.
A country without borders will soon cease to exist.

Stephen Colbert blasts Ted Cruz for ‘Late Show’ ads during Beto O’Rourke appearance

There There - Are you feeling better now? :itsok:

1. Nazi
2. George Soros
3. Racist
4. Mexican Cartels
5. Human Trafficker
7. Open Borders

Well done.

That one checked most of the boxes didn't it? :)

1. Nazi
2. George Soros
3. Racist
4. Mexican Cartels
5. Human Trafficker
7. Open Borders

Well done.

That one checked most of the boxes didn't it? :)

It's like madlibs for morons.

I'd ask if you don't even wonder how someone gets to such a high post count but then you're pushing 70,000 posts. LOL, you societal leeches are amazing.
That's rich. I swing a hammer everyday for work and I'm a leech lol.
If you're not careful I might pop your bubble

You know, yesterday when I went and did my errands here in Amarillo, I decided to take an unofficial poll based on the signs for candidates in people's yards.

Now, back in 2016, there were Trump signs and signs for GOP candidates all over the place. Very few had Dem or Hillary signs.

This election? I counted 15 signs for Beto, and just one for Cruz. And, that was in the same area where the Trump and GOP signs had been in 2016.

Voter enthusiasm and turnout are going to be huge in this one. I'll put even money on Beto.
Most recent has Ted by only ONE

RCP Average 7/9 - 8/25 -- -- 44.5 41.3 Cruz +3.2

Emerson 8/22 - 8/25 550 RV 4.4 39 38 Cruz +1
NBC News/Marist 8/12 - 8/16 759 RV 3.8 49 45 Cruz +4
Quinnipiac 7/26 - 7/31 1138 RV 3.5 49 43 Cruz +6
Texas Lyceum* 7/9 - 7/26 441 LV 4.7 41 39 Cruz +2

Last edited:

That's rich. I swing a hammer everyday for work and I'm a leech lol.
If you're not careful I might pop your bubble

Pop my bubble tough guy. You're all talk and no action. You're the perfect lemming in the conservative movement.

LOL, are you suggesting that Mexican drug cartels are bringing opioids in to the country? Do you even read your own links? Do you know what an opioid is or where it comes from?

Precisely, 90% of the opioids are coming from big pharma in the US and Canada.
The ones that do come from Mexico, come through PORTS ... NOT muled across the border.

Precisely, 90% of the opioids are coming from big pharma in the US and Canada.
The ones that do come from Mexico, come through PORTS ... NOT muled across the border.

Let's be honest. He doesn't care nor is he intelligent enough to understand the difference.

Forum List

Back