Bestseller: Overcoming the COVID Darkness: How Two Doctors Successfully Treated 7000 Patients

You're deflecting away from what I posted....not sure why you even quoted what I posted.
You claim it is liberal while the vaccines were bought and paid for by the Trump administration, if one develops a vaccine is it not the intention to use the vaccine on the population? Alternative drugs such as Ivermectine have no approval from the FDA which approved the Covid vaccines under the Trump administration. In fact Trump pushed for approval.

You claim it is liberal while the vaccines were bought and paid for by the Trump administration, if one develops a vaccine is it not the intention to use the vaccine on the population?
Your party is pushing the vaccine.
I agree, it doesn't work like it should, why is YOUR party pushing for mandates for using it????
Trump is no longer in office.

Your party is pushing the vaccine.
I agree, it doesn't work like it should, why is YOUR party pushing for mandates for using it????
Trump is no longer in office.
I have no party affiliation nor do I have any emotive investment in any political party, the Dems are merely continuing the program developed under Trump. The mandates are to get people inoculated en mass..

Did you think Trump and Congress spent all that money on a vaccine and a virus they had no intention of combating with the vaccines developed during the Trump administration?
Just like all vaccines that are mandatory in the US.

I have no party affiliation nor do I have any emotive investment in any political party, the Dems are merely continuing the program developed under Trump. The mandates are to get people inoculated en mass..
You're still avoiding what I had stated, it's okay. I really doubt that Trump would have gone to the extent that YOUR party is trying.
You may not consider yourself a democrat, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, well......

You claim it is liberal while the vaccines were bought and paid for by the Trump administration, if one develops a vaccine is it not the intention to use the vaccine on the population? Alternative drugs such as Ivermectine have no approval from the FDA which approved the Covid vaccines under the Trump administration. In fact Trump pushed for approval.
No one has an issue with vaccines. Vaccine MANDATES is a different matter altogether.

You're still avoiding what I had stated, it's okay. I really doubt that Trump would have gone to the extent that YOUR party is trying.
You may not consider yourself a democrat, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, well......
Since you have a need to pigeonhole I will accept your surrender of the actual issue at hand...had the Democrats legislated a mandate from Congress it would be legal but they didn't do that because of their agenda to spend lots of money like Trump and Congress did.

I wouldn't claim to be a demoquack either.

Funny how more than a few try that garbage on here

Did you think Trump and Congress spent all that money on a vaccine and a virus they had no intention of combating with the vaccines developed during the Trump administration?
Just like all vaccines that are mandatory in the US.
It really comes back to what those two doctors are doing to combat the china virus, isn't it?
Not through the vaccines that aren't really that effective, but through established medication that has proven to work.
And, your tent tries to cancel anyone who mentions the alternative drugs

It really comes back to what those two doctors are doing to combat the china virus, isn't it?
Not through the vaccines that aren't really that effective, but through establish medication that has proven to work.
And, your tent tries to cancel anyone who mentions the alternative drugs
The peer reviews alone are the basis for the decisions, not anyone who is not affiliated with a political party. There is a process in the US where a drug must be okayed by the FDA for use...

Since you have a need to pigeonhole I will accept your surrender of the actual issue at hand...had the Democrats legislated a mandate from Congress it would be legal but they didn't do that because of their agenda to spend lots of money like Trump and Congress did.
Well, the SC seemed to quash trying to mandate the vaccine, not your party.

Forum List

Back