Best way to nuke Pakistan

Oct 5, 2010
Given that nuking the Pakistani terrorists is now an inevitability, we need to establish who should nuke them.

I suggest that nukes should be fired from the USA, India and Israel. This will confuse Pakistani defenses and result in its rapid annihilation.

We need to recognise that there will be innocent victims in Pakistan e.g. some Pakistanis are Christian and Jewish, but the collateral damage will be well worth it, since most Pakistanis are extremists who hate USA, India and Israel.

None of us should cry over nuked terrorist lovers, who hate the British and American way of life.

Palin for President!!!!!!!!!!!

1248582307944.jpg

Given that nuking the Pakistani terrorists is now an inevitability, we need to establish who should nuke them.

I suggest that nukes should be fired from the USA, India and Israel. This will confuse Pakistani defenses and result in its rapid annihilation.

We need to recognise that there will be innocent victims in Pakistan e.g. some Pakistanis are Christian and Jewish, but the collateral damage will be well worth it, since most Pakistanis are extremists who hate USA, India and Israel.

None of us should cry over nuked terrorist lovers, who hate the British and American way of life.

Palin for President!!!!!!!!!!!

You are incredibly stupid.

• Banned
Pakistan is where 911 and the London bombings were planned.

Pakistani intelligence supports terror, as we all know.

There is nothing wrong with seriously considering what to do about Pakistan.

Guess what genius, Pakistan is the priority right now if you hadn't noticed and it has nothing to do with a bunch of idiots getting blown up in terrorist attacks. And you can't secure an asset or win hearts and minds which is at the core of the U.S. counterinsurgency strategy by nuking people. Suddenly, everyone would have a 21st century carte blanche to use their nukes. I feel like I'm talking to 3 year olds when it comes to explaining the obvious to people on this board.

And by the way, the CIA, and the mossad for starters also support terrorists. I totally agree that the CIA headquarters and Tel Aviv should be bombed.

And by the way, the CIA, and the mossad for starters also support terrorists. I totally agree that the CIA headquarters and Tel Aviv should be bombed.

I hope Mossad offer you a game of tennis the next time you are in Dubai. Haha!!

That Palestinian scoundrel in Dubai had what was coming to him. I hope he died painfully and that his family's property was demolished !!

Last edited:
Pakistan is next on the agenda.

Pakistan is imploding from within, and we should help it along its sorry path by throwing in the occasional nuclear explosion.

Forum List

Back