Best thing about a Sanders victory, nobody will ever have to work again

And how exactly did that former US corporation that made it big in the US get there?

They merged to avoid the outrageous tax rates the America levies.

By buying Congress Critters and writing off the moving expense.
There's a nasty little thing called context.

No question that Jeffery Immelt bribed Barack Obama to move GE lighting to China. Now that deal was corrupt to the core. Not because GE Lighting became a Chinese corporation with the help of Obama, but because the corrupt democrats in congress outlawed the use of domestically produced light bulbs to force consumers to buy Chinese made GE shit.

Oh, and writing off moving expenses? Care to offer a credible citation?

Yeah, didn't think so,

CKzteBGWoAEyzyM.jpg

Imagine the American workers being able to claim more from their labor once again after decades of Republican attacks on their wages and benefits

Workers not having to worry about losing their homes, or getting sick or how they can afford to send their kids to college

We used to call it the American Dream

That is the "free stuff" Sanders is offering

I don't want free healthcare. I want a free ferrarai! Vooommm! I can now ride down the street in style with my government Iphone and my government car and my government mansion. It will be so cool. And I will be able to afford this while working at Mcdonalds.

More likely you can expect increased bargaining power with your employer. A Government who will be on your side rather than the 1%. You can expect to receive a better standard of living for the hours and hours you give to your employer

Maybe not the Ferrari you want, but being taken care of if you are sick, maybe some time off once in a while, a chance to see your kids go to college without taking a second mortgage

You know...America the way it used to be

What about those making around 80k? Dont they deserve a big raise?
I mean the boss makes way more than that right?
The boss, in many cases, makes way more than earned.

Thats may be true but it's not up to you or me.

Yeah, I dunno. I'm starting to get jazzed about this Bernie Sanders phenom. Think of it, free stuff as far the government paid for prescription glasses can see.

What's not to like?

Well we could all go on unemployment and according to Democrats, really stimulate the economy.

Then we can ask for more freebies, we all have a right to a nice vacation and money to to go on vacation. We all have a right to a home, transportation, education, vacation, to work only when we feel like it, we all should have free electric, gas, sewer, water and garbage pick up. We also have a right to be entertained, laptops, iPads, desktops 60" screen TVs. Free medical, free food.

What else could Uncle Bernie get us?

Yeah, I dunno. I'm starting to get jazzed about this Bernie Sanders phenom. Think of it, free stuff as far the government paid for prescription glasses can see.

What's not to like?

Well we could all go on unemployment and according to Democrats, really stimulate the economy.

Then we can ask for more freebies, we all have a right to a nice vacation and money to to go on vacation. We all have a right to a home, transportation, education, vacation, to work only when we feel like it, we all should have free electric, gas, sewer, water and garbage pick up. We also have a right to be entertained, laptops, iPads, desktops 60" screen TVs. Free medical, free food.

Before you quit your job, you could show the class what in Sanders' career to date leads you to these silly assumptions.

No, for corporations; I know, most MNCs pay zero or close to it.

Do you just make this shit up?

This from the DNC run Politifact;

{Out of the 34 countries in the OECD, America ranks first with a 39.1 percent corporate tax rate, compared to an OECD average of 24.1 percent. The OECD figure is what’s called the statutory rate, meaning the base rate applied to corporate profits.}

Does the U.S. have the highest corporate tax rate in the free world?

No, it does not

In fact, our corporations pay less than the average

Effective_Corporate_Tax_Rate_OECD_Countries,_2000-2005_Average.jpg

What's not to like?

Before you quit your job, you could show the class what in Sanders' career to date leads you to these silly assumptions.

Free stuff = free

Jeez

You have to explain EVERYTHING to Progressives

What's not to like?

Free stuff = free

Jeez

No need to explain your own calculated ignorance on this topic. It's patent.

What's not to like?

Free stuff = free

Jeez

Can't wait for you to pay for my healthcare and college

Swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeet!

whats the last book pertaining to economics that the Rightards in this thread have read NOT INCLUDING THE WORK OF FICTION- Atlas Farted?

check out an econ 101 text at your local library, you might learn something. Yes, Atlas Shrugged was faction, so was 1984, but Rand and Orwell very accurately predicted what we are seeing today, a huge intrusive dictatorial federal government and a bunch of mental midget sheep following along blindly in exchange for their free shit.
Soooo you HAVEN'T read anything. Understood :thup:

Why even bother responding to my thread fish breath?

I agree, its a waste trying to have an intelligent conversation with an idiot like you. Its kind of like trying to teach quantum math to a snail.

What's not to like?

Free stuff = free

Jeez

Have you figured out what stock speculation is yet?

whats the last book pertaining to economics that the Rightards in this thread have read NOT INCLUDING THE WORK OF FICTION- Atlas Farted?

check out an econ 101 text at your local library, you might learn something. Yes, Atlas Shrugged was faction, so was 1984, but Rand and Orwell very accurately predicted what we are seeing today, a huge intrusive dictatorial federal government and a bunch of mental midget sheep following along blindly in exchange for their free shit.
Soooo you HAVEN'T read anything. Understood :thup:

Why even bother responding to my thread fish breath?

I agree, its a waste trying to have an intelligent conversation with an idiot like you. Its kind of like trying to teach quantum math to a snail.

Maybe you could start by explaining stock speculation to CrusaderFrank and work your way up to snails.

Free stuff = free

Jeez

you mean like the Petrobas deal that Obama helped Soros make? that kind?

Free stuff = free

Jeez

or maybe the futures deal where Hillary turned 10K into 100K overnight.

Free stuff = free

Jeez

Start with the general concept. CF literally posted "What the hell is stock speculation?" yesterday. You don't want him to hurt himself.

Forum List

Back